Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) (39338 Views)

SA Man Kills His Colleague, Removes His Intestines & Takes Selfies (Graphic Pix) / Task Force Arrests, Prosecutes 13 "7-up" Workers For Traffic Offence (pics) / Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by NwekeUG(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2020
Enugu Police Command Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Inflicting Injuries On Their Daughter (Graphic Photo)

IgbereTV reports that the Enugu State Police command has stated its seriousness to prosecute a couple who were arrested in Enugu State for inflicting injuries on their daughter.

Effiok Umo and his wife, Nnenna Umo, both of Okwojo Ngwo, Udi LGA, was arrested by Enugu State Police Command for allegedly abusing and assaulting their twelve (12) years old daughter, Mercy Umo.

Police spokesperson Daniel Ndukwe Ekea, who spoke to IgbereTV reporters said, "the arrest is sequel to information received by the Commissioner of Police, Ahmad AbdurRahman from National Human Rights Commission, Enugu on 12/07/2020 and his consequent directive to the Divisional Police Officer, 9th Mile Police Station, to ensure the suspects are arrested and prosecuted accordingly"

According to Ndukwe, the Commissioner of Police who frowned at the increased occurrence of acts of child abuse, vowed to prosecute the suspects to serve as deterrent to parents/guardians, who intend or have been committing such inhuman acts that infringes upon the personality and Fundamental Human Rights of children, especially susceptible ones.

He further stated that , "preliminary investigation shows that the couple are used to abusing and assaulting the child for little or no justifiable reasons by using objects, such as sticks, electric wires, heels of shoes and so on to mercilessly flog, hit and/or beat her up. The height of it happened on 10/07/2020 at about 10:30 when the wife, who is the child's stepmother, abused and assaulted her to the extent of inflicting her bodily harm on the excuse that she dozed off while slicing onions required for food being prepared the said night. This led to neighbours, who have found their act of inhuman treatment of the child unbearable, reporting the matter to the Police through National Human Rights Commission."

https://igberetvnews.com/1357989/enugu-police-command-prosecutes-couple-arrested-inflicting-injuries-daughter/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by Emmanuelcann: 9:25am On Jul 14, 2020
Satanic and demonic behaviour.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2020
God, what is wrong with ppl self angry angry.. haaa, OSU mi hoo undecided undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by illicit(m): 10:39am On Jul 14, 2020
Some people no get joy at all

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by Niaja4real(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1357989/enugu-police-command-prosecutes-couple-arrested-inflicting-injuries-daughter/

Lalasticlala

Is that a ring in one of the girl fingers
At her age fear this kind child ooh!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by Exmilitant(m): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Until i die, i shall never understand how anyone would have the heart to be so cruel to defenceless children.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by EngineerBode: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
This lockdown is turning people to animals.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by WandaNara: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
This kind of woman is supposed to be barren for life.

God is unquestionable indeed.

10 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by trutharena: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
They should investigate them well, the child might be a product of baby factory and that might be the reason why they showed no mercy when battering her body.

I don talk my own!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by Slawormir: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

TheRebel:
How can these people do this to their daughter? embarassed

trutharena:
They should investigate them well, the child might be a product of baby factory and that might be the reason why they showed no mercy when battering her body.I don talk my own!

My bros them
Nor be the woman born the pikin
Make una read the whole story not just the headline
Me self be think say na the woman born the pikin
Na when i read everything i realize

Na another woman born am for the man
And in a situation like this when your mother nor dey around some wicked step mother go even persuade your father to join her maltreat you

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by NewDelhi(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
When we small like that girl, we chop beating pass this one na

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by Cosmatikka: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Effiok Umo, an Akwa Ibom man married to an Nsukka woman, dats a dangerous combination of wickedness.
Let them both rot in jail cry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by seanjy4konji: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
What's the trend of all this young kids that people are brutalizing like this... Den steal no

This is why I kill people ooo for fun
Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by madamgrace: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ah evil stepmother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by Ehiagwinner09(f): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good
Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
OMG!
Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by GODISABOVEDEVIL: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
I don't know why Some stepmothers/StepFathers Are Usually Wicked, As If They Where Forced To Marry Or be With Someone With Kids.

God Will Continue To Save The Helpless.

#God Is The Greatest.
#Jesus Christ Rules.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
Some people are just too inhumane

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by blesskewe(f): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
See their faces

Set Awon bad Belle
Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by Openbusiness3: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
shocked
Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by PureGoldh(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
The devil just dey use some people as tool to inflict harm on others

The woman just be like mopstick.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by Salewa95: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
trutharena:
They should investigate them well, the child might be a product of baby factory and that might be the reason why they showed no mercy when battering her body.

I don talk my own!

Jesu Kristi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by jericco1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
Are you sure the said child is Thier offspring? This is beyond evil angry

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) by tutudesz: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
No need taking this to Court!! Life in prison simple should be the maximum for such crime.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can a Woman Rape a Man? / 49-Year-Old Stepfather Rapes 15-Year-Old In Edo With Her Mother's Approval / Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.