Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. (7861 Views)

The Pre•tribulation Rapture Doctrine Is False / Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
Chapter title: THE PLAGUE FROM THE BOTTOMLESS PIT

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_32.php
Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
Revelation 9: 13-21
Then the SIXTH ANGEL SOUNDED: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, ‘Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.’ So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind. Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone. By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed—by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths. For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm. But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.”
Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
Rev 10:1

And I saw still another mighty angel coming down from heaven, clothed with a cloud. And a rainbow was on his head, his face was like the sun, and his feet like pillars of fire.
Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2018
Rev 10:2

And he had a little book open in his hand. And he set his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land,

Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2018
Rev 10:3

and cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roars. And when he cried out, seven thunders uttered their voices.

Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rev 10:4

Now when the seven thunders uttered their voices, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, "Seal up the things which the seven thunders uttered, and do not write them."
Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rev 10:5-6

And the angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land lifted up his hand to heaven and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and the things that are in it, the earth and the things that are in it, and the sea and the things that are in it, that there should be delay no longer,
Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2018
Rev 10:7

but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, THE MYSTERY OF GOD would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets.

Chapter title: DO YOU KNOW WHEN THE TIME OF RAPTURE IS
http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_33.php
Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rev 10:8

Then the voice which I heard from heaven spoke to me again and said, "Go, take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel who stands on the sea and on the earth."

Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by MrPRevailer(m): 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
You are a deceiver spreading lies.
The devil wants Christians to let down their guard and be caught unawares. Jesus said "people shall be eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage" and he shall come.
Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by MrPRevailer(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
"Two shall be in the field, one shall be taken and the other left."

In the great Tribulation, people will take the mark and fight the rebels who refuse the mark.

They won't be sleeping together in a bed neither will they be working peacefully, together on a field. This passage can only be the scene of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture.
Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 6:46am On Nov 19, 2018
2 Thessalonians 2: 1-12

Now brethren, concerning THE COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST and our gathering together to Him , we ask you not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though THE DAY of Christ has come

Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for, that DAY, (the rapture or the Lord's second coming) will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness( the AntiChrist) is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor for his coming.

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.
Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 6:51am On Nov 19, 2018
RAPTURE WILL OCCUR AROUND 3 AND HALF YEARS OF THE SEVEN YEAR TRIBULATION, ie, MID TRIBULATION.

THE INVASION OF ISRAEL BY A POWERFUL RULER WILL MARK THE VERY BEGINNING OF THE SEVEN YEAR TRIBULATION.

WE MUST MONITOR THE NATION OF ISRAEL CLOSELY!

Learn more by downloading this amazing Free book @ www.bjnewlife.org.

GOD BLESS US

Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 6:52am On Nov 19, 2018
Rev 10:9

And I went to the angel and said to him, "Give me the little book." And he said to me, "Take and eat it; and it will make your stomach bitter, but it will be as sweet as honey in your mouth."
Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2018
WE MUST NOT BE DECEIVED BY THE DOCTRINE OF PRE-TRIBULATION RAPTURE”

The Evangelicals claim the theory of “pre-tribulation rapture,” that is to say; the rapture will come before the Seven Year Tribulation begins. Therefore they claim the following, “You will not even have an opportunity to spend the riches of this world when you are raptured. So instead you should give the riches of the world to the church as an offering and use it for the Lord’s work.” This is really a fantastic idea for requesting offerings and donations. It is their intentions to sanctify their religious followers and to accumulate vast riches of this world with this false doctrine of the rapture.

Even in our locality, I am really dumbfounded to see that there is a certain church that is collecting funds to build a three million dollar edifice of a church in these economically difficult times. These people are tragically using the false pre-tribulation doctrine of the rapture to accumulate their own wealth. If I were so sure that the rapture would take place before the Tribulation, even I would be up there with them telling you also, “Give everything you have to the Lord and go before the Lord without having any money left over.” However, we find in the Scriptures that the time of the rapture is definitely not before the tribulation.

The Seven Year Tribulation can be distinguished by the first three and a half years and the second three and a half years. The Scriptures inform us that the Antichrist will appear after the first half of the Tribulation and set an idol in his own image in the Temple of the Israelites, claiming, “I am God.” The Antichrist will rule over the world during the latter half of the Tribulation and persecute the righteous people of God, and the rapture will occur during the second half of the tribulation although the Lord did not specify exactly which date it would occur. Why does He not make this clear to us? It is because the lives of the believers would be in danger if the exact time of the rapture were to be known. Those unbelievers would persecute the bornagain believers to death if they knew exactly when the rapture would occur.

God the Father has not specified the exact date of the rapture, because it is for our protection even though we understand that it will happen some time during the second three and a half years period of the Tribulation. This is the wisdom of God. During the Tribulation period, most of the born-again believers will be martyred. But some of them will escape and survive. "For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord." (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17)

The Lord will finally destroy this land at a time when the gospel can no longer be evangelized, and He will appear in the heavens and catch all of us up with Him in the sky. He will first lift up the brothers and sisters who are sleeping in the grave, and then He will transform all the surviving believers everywhere in this world and lift them up too. The Lord told us this clearly in the Word.

Therefore we shall not be deceived by the false doctrine of pre-tribulation rapture. Do not be deceived. One thing is very clear: We will be raptured after the Tribulation has already begun. Our Lord said that He would send His angels to gather us from every corner of the earth after the Tribulation. We must believe in this steadfastly and unwaveringly.

NB: One thing the bible is very clear about is that a person with sin in their hearts, not having been truly bornagain of water and spirit, will definitely not be raptured regardless of their denomination.
There are many around who claim to have been born again and to have received salvation. But the reality is that those who have not been born again through the gospel of the water and the Spirit do not have the Holy Spirit within them. THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE THE SPIRIT WITHIN THEM ARE NOT ESSENTIALLY THE RIGHTEOUS, no matter how much they claim that they do not have sin. We must truly become the righteous, not just claiming to be the righteous superficially.

Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2018
Revelation 6: 7-11

When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, ‘Come and see.’ So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth. When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony, which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, ‘How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?’

Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren,WHO WOULD BE KILLED AS THEY WERE, WAS COMPLTETED.
Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
Rev 10:10

And I took the little book out of the angel's hand and ate it, and it was as sweet as honey in my mouth. But when I had eaten it, my stomach became bitter.

Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by Dorammy(f): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Gather here people, hear what guru is saying about Jesus....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu0tOHJlAtE
Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rev 10:11

And he said to me, "You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings."
Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Rev 11:1

Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, "Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there.
Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2018
Rev 11:2

"But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city under foot for forty-two months.

Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
Rev 11:3

"And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."

Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 5:40am On Nov 30, 2018
Rev 11:4

These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.
Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
DEAR FRIENDS,

Due to book shortages, the NLM workers has been unable to distribute any book for few weeks, but the books are currently available. So if you desire to have a copy of the FREE gospel books sent to you, then simply send your details; NAME, NUMBER AND ADDRESS TO 08135683431. The books are usually sent through post office or transport services and when it arrives to your location, the workers will call you to come and collect it. YOU ARE NOT TO PAY A DIME TO ANYONE AT ALL. Both the books and delivery are done absolutely FREE of charge.

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL.

Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
Rev 11:5

And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner.

Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
Rev 11:6
These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.

Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Rev 11:7

Now when they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.
Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Rev 11:8

And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2018
Rev 11:9

Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three and a half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves.
Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
Rev 11:10

And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Rev 11:11

Now after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them.

Re: The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. by estheragha: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Rev 11:12

And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Jehovah Witnesses Chrtistians? / Church Testimonies- To The Glory Of God Or Testifier's Glory? / Catholic Christians, How Much Do You Know Your Faith??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.