Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Khloe Kardashian Confirms She's Expecting Her First Child With Tristan Thompson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Kardashian Confirms She's Expecting Her First Child With Tristan Thompson (377 Views)

Regina Daniels Hints She’s Expecting Second Child With Ned Nwoko / Emma Nyra Pregnant. Expecting Her First Child In Paris? (Photos) / Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Confirms She's Expecting Her First Child With Tristan Thompson by KIDKKY(m): 12:59am On Dec 21, 2017
American television personality and model, Khloe Kardashian, took to Instagram to share a big announcement with her fans and followers, that she and Tristan Thompson are expecting their first child together, the reality star confirmed.

“My greatest dream realized,” Kardashian wrote on Instagram alongside a bump picture;

My greatest dream realized! We are having a baby! I had been waiting and wondering but God had a plan all along. He knew what He was doing. I simply had to trust in Him and be patient. I still at times can't believe that our love created life! Tristan, thank you for loving me the way that you do! Thank you for treating me like a Queen! Thank you for making me feel beautiful at all stages! Tristan, most of all, Thank you for making me a MOMMY!!! You have made this experience even more magical than I could have envisioned! I will never forget how wonderful you've been to me during this time! Thank you for making me so happy my love! Thank you to everyone for the love and positive vibes! I know we've been keeping this quiet but we wanted to enjoy this between our family and close friends as long as we could privately. To enjoy our first precious moments just us ❤️ Thank you all for understanding. I am so thankful, excited, nervous, eager, overjoyed and scared all in one! But it's the best bundle of feelings I've ever felt in my life! ❤️❤️❤️

Source: http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/12/khloe-kardashian-confirms-shes.html

Re: Khloe Kardashian Confirms She's Expecting Her First Child With Tristan Thompson by GloriaNinja(f): 1:18am On Dec 21, 2017
undecided ANOTHER DRAMA ABOUT TO BE BORN

(1) (Reply)

Are Baby Mamas Too, Celebrities? / Chidinma Just Released A Song For Testimony / What Do It Take To Be A Movie Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.