Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Are Baby Mamas Too, Celebrities? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Baby Mamas Too, Celebrities? (372 Views)

If Given The Chance, I Will Marry All My Baby Mamas – Wizkid / Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Baby Mamas Too, Celebrities? by Africlegend: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Are Baby Mamas too, Celebrities?

Everyone wants to be famous. Everyone wants to be in the limelight, no matter what! Some Mothers recently took to instagram to share a picture of their giant backsides. Daughters too, exposed their fat bums to camera flashes.They all wanted to make a figure out of their uncommon booties. It was a nice move, wasn't it? At least, we now know, those mothers have got a Dong of an ass, and the daughters, a hiney-heinie hind end.

On boxing day, a lady shared an after-sex picture of herself and her boo, unclad. Thumbs up, now we know, it was a mattress dancing, a nookie on boxing day. She wanted to become a celebrity too. Young females enlarge their breasts, after which they go online to share, carefully taken photographs of their bulky-burly boobies. So many vaginas online, so many vulva, begging for pants. So many cleavages. A number of butts, crying for clothes. Owners are not crazy, all they humbly seek is stardom. They want to be celebrities!

Among the many off the wall things ladies do to be known, baby mama(ism) seems working. It seems welcomed. It is less criticised. It is in fact, becoming a bureau, a walk of life, in the Entertainment industry. These ladies are in the mainstream, as a matter of fact. They are well-liked, and going by how they carry themselves, they are quite confident doing what they do.They share pictures that people spend their leisure discussing. 'Baby mama' sounds as suitable and imposing. It sounds neat and pleasing, that a fairly old-fashioned african would ask, are baby mamas too celebrities?

Who is a celebrity? Someone who is popular and has honour! Someone who is famous and distinguished. Celibritatum (a latin word) and celebrate (an English verb) both gave birth to the communal word 'celebrity.' While cellibritatum refers to popularity, celebrate means: To honour. If you are renowned without honour, you are not different from Evans, the popular criminal, or is he a celebrity too? If you are famous without being distinguished, you are not different from the popular mad man in my town. Everyone knows him, can we then call him a celebrity? What honour, have a baby mama? What honour have a mother, outside wedlock? What honour have a girl whose nude pics are all-over? What honour have an unmarried lady, who shares after-sex pics? What honour have a popular Olosho, who makes her cool cash? If I call Chiamanda Adichie a celebrity, what would you call your favourite Baby mama?

Ayeni Faith Damilola is a writer, public speaker and eulogist.
faithdamilolaayeni@yahoo.com
Re: Are Baby Mamas Too, Celebrities? by OfficialAwol(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
I don't know what they are?

What I do know is that they are all after ones....
Re: Are Baby Mamas Too, Celebrities? by Seeker17(m): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
Yea and all thanks to our bloggers
Re: Are Baby Mamas Too, Celebrities? by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
They are celebrities on nairaland
Re: Are Baby Mamas Too, Celebrities? by Africlegend: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
They are celebrities on nairaland
They trend beyond nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Singer Mc Galaxy Pays School Fees Of Fans Who Joined Him On Stage (video) / Actress Mercy Aigbe Shares Beautiful Photos As She Turns 40 / Giving Your January Salary To The Church As First Fruit Is Foolishness - Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.