Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Farm (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Farm (photos) (972 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market / Charly Boy Wants Uche Ogbodo To Do Nude Photoshoot To 'Pepper Dem' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Farm (photos) by Quelle: 3:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Now this is so romantic, the lovely couple from the South-eastern part of the country decided to undertake a pre-wedding photoshoot that replicates the agrarian nature of the Nigerian society.

A beautiful Nigerian lady, Vivian Oluoma and her handsome fiancé have got themselves trending online after sharing their cute pre-wedding pictures which was done in a unique and traditional way.

An idea off the huck but very creative and admirable i must say as they sure did catch the attentions of some other couples who are still yet to say their vows.

The soon-to-be couple are set to get married on 28th December 2017 at Amucha Ebeise, Njaba LGA in Imo state.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/couple-take-pre-wedding-photoshoot-to.html

Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Dominique
Fynestboi

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Farm (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 3:24am On Dec 21, 2017
ThIs is so so unique and cool.

Am loving it.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Farm (photos) by emorse(m): 3:28am On Dec 21, 2017
I sure say the guy dey see intestines for that first pix. lololol
Congrats to you guys though.

1 Like

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Farm (photos) by jeffizy(m): 4:12am On Dec 21, 2017
Palm fruit in a cocoyam and cassava farm. cheesy

The essence of pre wedding pictures is lost on me. Not just the one here, but the whole show .

Can anyone kindly avail me with the reasons?

I seem to be a bit old fashioned. Does this make the wedding successful?

2 Likes

Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Farm (photos) by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 21, 2017
waste of time for something that will not last.. The girl is ugly and its obvious the guy must cheat on her..
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Farm (photos) by Smellymouth: 4:36am On Dec 21, 2017
This is lovely...Pure, undiluted African culture at it's peak.

Traditional wedding is the real deal....
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Farm (photos) by duduade: 5:37am On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:
waste of time for something that will not last..
The girl is ugly and its obvious the guy must cheat on her..

Ode....

It's about been spontaneous
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Farm (photos) by Khd95(m): 6:32am On Dec 21, 2017
this is dumb..
the whole ideas of pre wedding is dumb also
Re: Couple Take Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Farm (photos) by Dunsin89(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
The girl laps tho'

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actor Raywonda Becomes First Nigerian Celebrity To Publicly Condemn H&M / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of Pastor Obinim Who Attempts To Fly To Heaven / German Model With 'world's Slimmest Waist' Spotted Out And About In LA (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.