Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market (35979 Views)

Charly Boy Wants Uche Ogbodo To Do Nude Photoshoot To 'Pepper Dem' / Seyi Shay Reacts After She Slipped On Stage While Performing At AFRIMA 2017 / Seyi Shay Falls On Stage At AFRIMA 2017 While Performing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by itspzpics(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
Popular singer Seyi Shay look Stuning and radiant as she becomes a pepper seller in a new photoshoot at a market for an upcoming video shoot. You like?

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/seyi-shay-turns-pepper-seller-in-new-adorable-market-photoshoot/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by itspzpics(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
See More Sexy Photos of Seyishay as she becomes sexy pepper seller and watch Video => HERE

She wrote ;

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by Fathertony: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Selling pepper in high heels?

22 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by partnerbiz4: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
So na so pepper sellers dey dress?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by partnerbiz4: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
So na so pepper sellers dey dress?

BUY GLO E TOP UP AIRTIME AT 16% DISCOUNT.

We can create a Retailer Wallet Account Contact for you.
Contact us below.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by pelkad1290(m): 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Anything to trend
Or at least prove their failing career still exists
Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by Raydos: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
People are now doing rubbish these days in the name of photoshoot, Very soon , we will start seeing them going to mortuary to take pictures with dead people for photoshoot!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by Amuocha: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Buhari economic policy sef shocked

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by beardedboy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
What is that thing that looks like an alien.

Even with all the makeup and Photoshop filters she still couldn't unresemble an alien.

Please hire me ooo. I design websites and blog (WordPress and ), I write 100% original articles, I get AdSense approval for bloggers and run top-notch email marketing campaigns.

Visit me: https://www.nasiru.com

Or reach me on Whatsapp 09037*3*6*2 (fill the asterisked spaces with cool
Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by DBossNG(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
grin
Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by ewosk: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
undecided
Why is she dressed like a jailer lipsrsealed shocked
Or those council people disturbing Mrs. Nwaaimkpe the kpomo seller for ticket money?

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by Mutemenot(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
She's among the 5000 Buhari elevated from poverty grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by soberdrunk(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
grin
Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by Pvssy: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
This girl figure always running me crazy

We both have 3 kids in my dreams. And we so happy as a family

She is presently pregnant with the 4th as I speak. Need go to bed and join her in my dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by englishmart(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
I would have preferred if she took it to an orphanage home as I do every week.
She even proudly posed with some semi-healthy looking tomatoes
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
It's good.

I don't want to hear say them rape you for market.
Thank God say you wear trouser.
Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by Bigmikedagod(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
well she knows how to twerk so yes i like her
Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by Monaco2(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
I like aw she has not altered her body in any way, she still has her small breast n nice ass kiss
Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by Stealthwalker(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
No one of her height can casually realistically takes such strides in the last photo
Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:

She is presently pregnant with the 4th as I speak. Need go to bed and join her in my dreams.
I understand perfectly how you feel.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by Emu4life(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
And why is she frowning like Van damme
Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by Roon9(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Black Belt Brown Shoes grin
Fashion Icon undecided :-

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by Kenneth10110(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Anything for the fame.
Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by kittykollinxx(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Nothing is radiant here.
Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by IMASTEX: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
The hustle is for real. Anything to always remain in the news.

Meanwhile, You don't show us the size of cucumbers you got too. grin
Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by LINTUNE(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:

smh who do u this thing embarassed

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by dondodo: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
Guys abeg who know how I fit go for Nigeria U20
Football Audition
Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by money121(m): 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
Make sense
Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by Vendee: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
A boy or a girl?
Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by tfash96(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Look @ dat Dada olowo ẹyọ

Re: Seyi Shay Takes Photoshoot To The Market by Olodo24: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
My favourite Nigerian female artist

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj Bags Chieftaincy Title In Obowo, Imo, Rocks Igbo Attire (photos) / Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) / Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.