Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Man United 1- Chelsea 2, Your Reaction - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man United 1- Chelsea 2, Your Reaction (707 Views)

Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 / West Ham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 24th October 2015 / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 26th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man United 1- Chelsea 2, Your Reaction by Kaybaba5(m): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2010
wat can we say about manchester united being beaten by chelsea at Old Trafford
Re: Man United 1- Chelsea 2, Your Reaction by chidichris(m): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2010
the truth is that since chelsea was dropped out of champions league by inter, their approach to the chase for premier title has experienced a crazy stance.
man u was lucky to have been demolished as was the case in chelsea's other games.
all the same, we the chelsea fans are not that much interested in the win as that is just a 3 pointer.
our sole target is just the cup and nothing less than the cup.
my worries are for wenger and his fans who had made our travel to old traford the target.
for now, chelsea is like a moving train.
Re: Man United 1- Chelsea 2, Your Reaction by 4peace(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2010
the next 5 games will decide the winner
Re: Man United 1- Chelsea 2, Your Reaction by chidichris(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2010
the next 5 games will decide the winner

@4peace,
the last time i checked, it was one game at a time. i don't believe that 5 games can be played at once. what we are talking abt according to the poster here is the game played yesterday between man u and chelsea at old trafford which chelsea came out victorious.
anyways, let me believe u are acting as a man u fan but for us chelsea fan, it is now on record that in 09/10 season, chelsea beat, slap and flog man u home and away.
in case u are planning to start a new topic on the next 5 games, all i will say now is that we will approach every game as they come and since that day inter millan disolved us in stanford bridge, we have turned all our oponents to victims and man u had their taste of the decission yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Which Football Club Do You Like Best? And Which Football Player Do You Like Best / Premier League Fixtures Sat/sun/mon 22/04/2011 / Santi Cazorla Undergoes Arsenal Medical.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.