Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Watch/stream Unlimited Movies For Free On Airtel Using Nuvu App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Watch/stream Unlimited Movies For Free On Airtel Using Nuvu App (2060 Views)

How To Get Free Data On Airtel Using This Trick / Top 13 Sites To Download HD Movies For Free / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch/stream Unlimited Movies For Free On Airtel Using Nuvu App by Techzvibes: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Nuvu application works for Airtel and enables you to watch movies for free without any interruption. Stream Korean movies, Action Nollywood movies and many more.

Nuvu app requires no Vpn, or whatsoever. This is not a cheat, it's officially free.

FEATURE OF Nuvu AIRTEL

Get the latest Hollywood & Nollywood movies, TV Series, Kids, Gospel, Music and more, without data costs on Nuvu by Airtel. Enjoy a high quality, buffer-free experience, direct to your smartphone through one single application! ( Nuvu Video )

This free mobile app allows you to select content from thousands of titles, across all genre’s, and download the content directly to your smartphone – with no data charges!

Once downloaded Nuvu content is stored on your smartphone’s memory for up to 30 days, allowing you to:

1. watch it whenever and wherever you want;

2. watch it as many times as you want (within the subscription period);

3. pause at any stage and instantly start watching again from where you left off

NUVU SUBSCRIPTION

Try out our Nuvu tv service with a 14-day free trial , with no subscription fee or Data charges for video.
After your free trial, you can choose between a highly affordable weekly or monthly subscription

HOW TO WATCH FREE MOVIES WITH NUVU APP

1. Download and Install the Nuvu airtel Nigeria from play store below

2. Register on the app

3. Activate your Airtel data

4. Watch Movies and stream unlimited.

DOWNLOAD NUVU APP

Download NuVu app apk http://www.techzvibes.xyz/2017/12/watchstream-unlimited-movies-for-free.html?m=1

SIZE : 20MB

Hope you enjoyed this wonderful update. Stream and download videos for free on your Airtel sim using Nuvu app. Enjoy!

download/ Post source: http://www.techzvibes.xyz/2017/12/watchstream-unlimited-movies-for-free.html?m=1
Re: Watch/stream Unlimited Movies For Free On Airtel Using Nuvu App by GoodiOG(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2017
Does the app uses data
Re: Watch/stream Unlimited Movies For Free On Airtel Using Nuvu App by Techzvibes: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
nope is totally free
Re: Watch/stream Unlimited Movies For Free On Airtel Using Nuvu App by Techzvibes: 4:56am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Watch/stream Unlimited Movies For Free On Airtel Using Nuvu App by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 22, 2017
Injection things......let me find vpn settings
Re: Watch/stream Unlimited Movies For Free On Airtel Using Nuvu App by abdulbaba200(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
They are thieves, they're requesting for my credit card details, so that they still my money, my people run for your life o
Re: Watch/stream Unlimited Movies For Free On Airtel Using Nuvu App by Victor8st: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Is it really possible to do this for free, or do you still have to pay some amount of money for it?
Re: Watch/stream Unlimited Movies For Free On Airtel Using Nuvu App by dekinridoine(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nuvu is a really good viewing app, I used it for a while until I found a better alternative. A month ago, I finally managed to persuade my friend to give up cable TV and switch to streaming. He just didn't believe me that you can watch any movie or TV series for free. But now he has changed his mind after I proved it to him. Now he has no problems watching full movies online and doesn't pay anything for it. In addition, there is no annoying advertising that constantly interrupts the film in the most interesting places. He is very grateful to me for showing him a more profitable and better option. I've been using streaming myself for about a year now and I don't regret it at all

(1) (Reply)

This Phone Pic Speaks Wisdom / Problem With Glo Network / Cool Wallpapers To Make Your Phone Look Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.