Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile (155204 Views)

SIM Infractions: NCC Fines Glo, Airtel, MTN N78.5m / Link Your NIN With Your Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9mobile Number / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile by SpecsDevices: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
The top 4 network providers in Nigeria introduced the “family and friends numbers” plan which allows subscribers to enjoy discounts on calls made to phone numbers registered on one’s FAF list.

Friends and Family plan has been around for a long time but unfortunately, some people up till date are oblivious of the bonuses they get to enjoy when they join the family and friends plan.

In this tutorial, I will show you how to Add Family and Friends on Airtel, MTN, Glo and 9Mobile.

How to Add Family and Friends on Airtel
To register a number for family and friends on airtel, simply dial *311*2*Number#.

How to Remove Family and Friends on Airtel
To remove a number on your Family and friends list, simply dial *311*3*Number#.

To view the numbers on your family and friends list, simply dial *311*4#.

NOTE:

Registration for family and friends on Airtel is free of charge and you are allowed to register just 4 numbers.

You can also remove and add another phone number but you will incur a service charge of N20 new phone number substitutions.

How to Add Family and Friends on MTN
MTN Family and Friends feature has been disabled on MTN network.

How to Add Family and Friends on Glo
To add Family and Friends numbers on Glo, simply dial *101*1*Number#.

How to Remove Family and Friends on Glo
To delete or remove a Family and Friends number on Glo, simply dial *101*3*Mobile Number#.

To substitute a Family and Friends Number on Glo, dial *101*2*Existing Number*New Number#.

NOTE:

On Glo, first time registration for Family and Friends numbers is free. Subsequent changes will attract a fee of N1000.

Kindly note that Family and Friends numbers is available Glo Infinito and Gbam except for Glo Bumpa Tariff.

How To Add Family and Friends Number on 9Mobile
9Mobile family and friends is also known as “U and me“. 9Mobile allows you to add up to 5 U & Me numbers.

To register you & me phone numbers on 9Mobile, simply dial *233*1*9mobile number#

9Mobile “U & Me” is available on 9mobile More Talk Plan except for 9Mobile More Click Plan.

SOURCE: https://specsdevices.com/add-remove-family-friends-numbers-airtel-mtn-glo-9mobile/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile by equity1(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2018
ok
Re: How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile by Digitalwitch: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2018
I wonder why ncc would tell mtn to disable friends and family but allow other operators to continue.
Re: How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile by Marvell23(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
Updated guide on how to add family and friends numbers on Airtel-https://www.phonecorridor.com/2019/05/add-family-friends-airtel-network/

(1) (Reply)

Is Whatsapp Compactible With Nokia Asha 205? / How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone / How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 To PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.