Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,805 members, 7,841,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos (47175 Views)

Alex Bares Cleavage In Makeup Photo / Simi Bares Cleavage In New Photo / Shola Ogudu Bares Cleavage In A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
Dreamwaker:
This chick is actually pretty if you picture her without any facial hair or chest hair.

Trying to mehn but even for my mind the hair no comot for the chest and chin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by adecrown1989(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] Horrible
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
If Kano to Kaduna can be this bushy, i wonder how the vegetation will be by the time one gets to Lokoja.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Dreamwaker:
This chick is actually pretty if you picture her without any facial hair or chest hair.
is true

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
nkemdi89:

All I see is someone who is dirty and lack the accurate knowledge in taking care of herself, she is craving for cheap publicity that's why she intentionally left those hairs, and why must she always reveal her dirty cleavages? There are so many hairy women in the east here going about their lawful businesses without flaunting anything.
dirty? she likely has unusually high testosterone levels which is causing the facial and chest hair growth! Do you realise how quickly these hairs grow? Are you expecting her to shave everyday and deal with possible skin irritation just to please the eyes of people like you who sit on their high horses and judge others for things they can't change? So because she's hairy, she can't flaunt her cleavage? Is she the only woman out there who flaunts her cleavage? I'm sure you have a friend that does that but you won't say such nonsense to her but prefer to unload your bitterness on someone you don't know. shame!
" you never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it"
Imagine you were her and you read this comment you posted, how would you feel? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by IVORY2009(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She is cute,
This is amazing.s....I'm having an erection already.

Get out....
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Too much Testosterone. this one na "SisRisky"
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by blues343(m): 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Grabs some vaseline.
Grab which vasline U no no say na Fello Guy B DAT.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by josephubah111(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
then your gay.. if u get an erection!! just saying
NwaChibuzor13:
Grabs some vaseline.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by charlizonto: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Handsome man....osheeey baaressst!!!! grin
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by hot1sauce(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
kenir:

u just made me take a 2nd look and God! u're right!
u gay motherfucker
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by bhouze(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
We stay in the same area, around NEXT cash n Carry Mall Jahi Abuja, i feel awkward whenever we meet in a provision store. the thing is she does not give a damn about your reaction because she accepts and is in harmony with the way she looks. I see her almost every day.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by wizsolzy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
haba wish one come be dis nairaland
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by hot1sauce(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
Dreamwaker:
u gay motherfucker
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by iphanyi10(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Grabs some vaseline.
Chibuzor, you no even get taste sef

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by vicben27(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
lefulefu come and see food ooh!
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Someone tolded me that lala is dating this babe and she was the one that introduced him to eating of snakes
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by mhisterdreezy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
fine woman
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by PrettySleek(f): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Wannabe.
grin grin grin grin grin my goodness
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by Chigold101(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Grabs some vaseline.
chisoooos
It's only homosexuals that will think of Vaseline here. The babe looks more like a man to and she is irritating.
Just that Seun and company too like cleav.age that's why this poo is making fp
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by donnaD(f): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
absolutely nonsense,so uncalled for and disgusting she luks more like a she male.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by hot1sauce(m): 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Queen Okafor ehn, dis 1 na pure fresh meat for Bleep boys. But chain I no undastand how person prick go fit yo stand for dis kind creature and some girls go even dey fantasize com wet for Toto ova dis 1. Honestly u must b gay for did queen okafor to arouse u. Its practically a transgendered nau. African Kylie Jenner
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by Pidginwhisper: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nobodys:
kiss[ Hi dear
Hi Bae. How u dey now?
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by nkemdi89(f): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
trustyshoess:

dirty? she likely has unusually high testosterone levels which is causing the facial and chest hair growth! Do you realise how quickly these hairs grow? Are you expecting her to shave everyday and deal with possible skin irritation just to please the eyes of people like you who sit on their high horses and judge others for things they can't change? So because she's hairy, she can't flaunt her cleavage? Is she the only woman out there who flaunts her cleavage? I'm sure you have a friend that does that but you won't say such nonsense to her but prefer to unload your bitterness on someone you don't know. shame!
" you never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it"
Imagine you were her and you read this comment you posted, how would you feel? undecided
Don't get personal over issues, what is wrong is wrong, go to fb and see the way people are condemning her over exposing of her boobs on all her pictures, there are even medical solution to her case, but she choose to appear that way because of the attention she thinks she get. If she is my sister I will take her for a complete make over, the goal is for her to look presentable and see beyond flaunting of hairs as an achievement of life, she is too shallow and everyone now does things for the gramms .
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by kenir(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
hot1sauce:
u gay motherfucker
seriously bro.... was dat necessary?
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by STA1996(m): 12:13am On Dec 22, 2017
gerara hear..see the way she look like king nebukadinazar
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by hot1sauce(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
kenir:

seriously bro.... was dat necessary?
yes. actually should rephrase " are you gay motherfucker" ?
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
metronaija3:
Self acclaimed hairiest woman in Nigeria,Queen Okafor shared new photos to mark the Christmas season.See more below

http://www.metronaija.ng/nigerias-hairiest-woman-queen-okafor-shares-hot-new-photos/

what da hell is dat shocked shocked

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
vicben27:
lefulefu come and see food ooh!
terrible embarassed embarassed

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by vicben27(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
lefulefu:
terrible embarassed embarassed
horrably terrible

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
vicben27:
horrably terrible
very very grin
i saw some guys saying her pics gives dem erection shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos by vicben27(m): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
lefulefu:

very very grin
i saw some guys saying her pics gives dem erection shocked shocked
lol guyz wil be guyz as long as dy are sex starved even gorila in a skirt will give them erection! na that pix dy give pple night mares

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) / Wizkid & Davido Failed To Show-up At Olamide’s #OLIC2 Concert(fans Reaction) / Van Vicker And His Wife, Adjoa Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.