Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test (17466 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja / ICPC Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by Delary: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2017
Are they Recruiting while they are still owing their workers months
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by ottohan: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2017
jerryweb2:
(MY WIFE"s experience)
My very first interview was in 2013 at Benin Glo office and later I got invited for Interview at Lagos. I got to Lagos and had my first and second interview, also met people there and we all kept in touch just in case. It took them 2 years (2015) plus to call us again asking if we are still interested and i said yes and I was invited along side those friends of mine, we got there and had the first and second interview again, after months, we had the third interview still on the Island. Later in the year,they started calling some of us for an online test,we were surprised as we thought we had just one more interview to go. We all went to Lagos again on our own expenses and wrote this test and guess what? They called again September 2016 for another interview, by this time i was already tired but my husband encouraged me and i went to Lagos and after hours, had this interview. There is this particular woman who I cant forget, dresses shabby, has a husky voice and speaks rudely, she asked me why in the world I would schooled in Babcock and then get an Msc in NOUN, after I walked out, other Glo staff started asking me how to register in NOUN too. Well I had that interview and left Lagos, never heard from them again till now and even if I recieve that call, I would decline. Enough interviews for a life time.
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2017
I chose Enugu as my preferred center, but got a call and was told that am to write the exam at Abuja center. I objected but later traveled to Abuja only to get there and my name was not in the list of those to write in Abuja center. Those of us whose names were not found in the list but were called were later allowed to write, but we do not know the implication.
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by AlNur: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
When will lagos people write pls?
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by Chuknovski(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
hello guys I applied for the job, I sent my CV to their email, I didn't know there is any interview, pls how do I know if am shortlisted am in kaduna, pls help out I need this job
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by chuks14(m): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
What about Benin....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by Vhalentino09(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
AlNur:
When will lagos people write pls?
Lagos have written since thursday
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by Femillionz(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY OR DO IN A JOB INTERVIEW

http://jobintelng.com/2017/12/things-never-say-job-interview/

When preparing for a job interview, there are some things you should never say or do. Keep in mind that you should free up your thoughts and focus on your skills, qualifications and the job role you are applying for. No employer wants to really hear your life’s story or your vacation plans or anything that is not related to the job you applied for. They are only interested in whether you are the best candidates for that position.

If you feel you do not have all the qualifications they require, do not lie. Just come out plain and make them see why they would need you in their organization. Avoid being negative about your former employer. In short, sharing too much information in an interview may cost you the offer. Be precise.

Follow link below to read full article

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by catwalq(f): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
dejt4u:
they invited only candidates that have Glo number on their CV. I wasn't invited either
That's not correct. I was called on my MTN line,and so were a lot of others.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by Femillionz(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY OR DO IN A JOB INTERVIEW

When preparing for a job interview, there are some things you should never say or do. Keep in mind that you should free up your thoughts and focus on your skills, qualifications and the job role you are applying for. No employer wants to really hear your life’s story or your vacation plans or anything that is not related to the job you applied for. They are only interested in whether you are the best candidates for that position.

If you feel you do not have all the qualifications they require, do not lie. Just come out plain and make them see why they would need you in their organization. Avoid being negative about your former employer. In short, sharing too much information in an interview may cost you the offer. Be precise.

Follow link below to read full article

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by mekyno777(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
simclas:
I chose Enugu
chai, sory abt dat.....for dis petrol scarcity?
U would hv insisted 4 a change of venue.
Ppl that jst came to the venues (with no invite) all over the country were allowed to write including enugu/nsk venue.
Be smarter anoda tym.
Tnk God 4 journey mercies sha
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by chuks14(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
I got an SMS inviting me for an aptitude test and interview at Enugu today 26/01/18. Did anyone receive such message?
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by olanstemi(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Oxster:

I am a winner like Jesu ,do you know why?? I have pass alreadygringrin
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by buqi26: 9:01pm On May 16, 2018
pls how can i get past glo test questions
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by Victoriousv: 9:07pm On May 16, 2018
I also need one pls
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by Fatchi: 10:52am On May 17, 2018
please I am also In need of Glo past question.. my email: obasipriscillianma@gmail.com. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Resign From My Job? / Society For Family Health Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / N-EXIT: You Can No Longer Access The Portal, Please Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.