Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother (53872 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Oluwatobiloba Michael Falana: Boy Who Photobombed A Wedding Begins School / Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by blingxx(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Clifford121:
I see God doing wonders but errm anybody notice the difference in the pictures! How hin hair take grow fast ontop the same outfit undecided

U don't know how many clothes he has

1 Like

Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
please who is getting married this weekend? me self must blow just say i no cut skin but anyhow i go manage shaving stick
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nah so dis small boy just become celebrity
Now I see why Nigeria top the list of happiest countries cheesy
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by Bede2u(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
The father is appealing to well-meaning Nigerians to assists in educating the boy who is passionate, bold and intelligent.

Friends, let’s make help in unleashing the potentials of this young boy. Yes, we can!

Na for Nigeria we dey tolerate this kain nonsense. If na Yankee this randy mumu suppose don dey prison for not being able to pay child support.

We use to be just over 50 million as of 1965.. now we are chasing 200 million just 50 years later. If nothing is done to curb the amount of babies a woman can have in this country, stop polygamy, this country will always be among the least develope country of the world even by next 500 years undecided
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lol!!!! I want to have a baby
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by Josyakin: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Buh God why that why school discourages me imagine a graduate no job Wat dis damn Country turning to it's disheartening to go to school spend 4years time energy and still be looking for job God help us shaa
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by exlinkleads(f): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
lovely feller
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by rhektor(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Clifford121:
I see God doing wonders but errm anybody notice the difference in the pictures! How hin hair take grow fast ontop the same outfit undecided

You should also check the back ground those pictures were not taken at the same time
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by oochi123(f): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cute boy
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by dexterousyemi(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
the painful thing is the boy is super cute compared to the father.
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by Lovetinz(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
The true definition of Swagzzzzz

Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by EzeRedd(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
who has the second hand in the first picture. him wan take the envelope back? sad
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by pretty16(f): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
The little chap is just a cutie. He is blessed.
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by waleylagboy: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
are u sure this was not planned......

Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by baddosky1: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Women from the open defecation republic will just open their legs for anything, give birth and abandon the child to become a potential agbero. Tufiakwa!!
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by Phoniex23: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lolzzz... Nice pose boy
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by somegirl1: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
..... a product of failed marriage..

Such a derogatory way to describe a human being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by gritzky1996aaaa: 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
please nairalanders right now you guys are my last hope to win a competition. you guys don't know me but please I beg of you just take 1mins of your time and follow this link and simply LIKE THE VIDEO. Am begging
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcsOgY9jrHX/
please dont ignore this.I will be forever indebted to you but only God will reward you when seeking support too. thanks
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by JonSnow(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
ammyluv2002:

You just can't figure it out with God! Mehn, He works in mysterious ways indeed!

Btw, the boy is super cute!

Looool, it's just funny how you guys keep deceiving yourselves. where was your god during all the years of slavery? Why has your god left nigeria in its present state of undevelopment and poverty? Why are first world countries like Japan and China not worshipping your god, yet they are first world countries, making lives better for their citizens. Like I said, you guys are funny grin
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
This made me happy. Thanks for the milk of kindness. There is hope for humanity.
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by tomtyte02(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
His mom must have been very cute. This man is not handsome at all. Maybe thats part of why she didnt stay. Just saying...
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by adexuxin(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
overdrive:
God really works in mysterious ways.his ways are not our ways . just c how this family has been lifted from zero to hero.i pray we all shall be remembered just like this family!
I like comments like this. Nice one.

Before I forget we need to do brain Censor on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by Mariangeles(f): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
The mother might come back after seeing the good fortune...Shameless, heartless woman!
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by Mariangeles(f): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
tomtyte02:
His mom must have been very cute. This man is not handsome at all. Maybe thats part of why she didnt stay. Just saying...
Look beyond his rough and sun burnt skin, you'd see the cute little boy got his looks from his father...
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by domchike(m): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Clifford121:
If you were that smart you would have noticed that picture wasn't taken the same day.
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by hidhrhis(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
I swear the boy is very handsome no doubt
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by Jamiubond009(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
How do I contribute my quota to the boy's upkeep? A bank account number in lieu of this will be appreciated. He deserves a very pleasant Christmas

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
The boy looks happier in the wedding picture than in any of the others grin
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by redsun(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
Abject poverty and children don't go together.If you are not capable of providing for yourself and dependants,don't bother hooking up with the opposite sex with the intention of procreating. There is no life line for vulnerable families in nigeria like they have in the 'developed' world where deprived families live of the state in form of welfare packages,unemployment allowances and food banks.A kind of of life that keeps them in a vicious circle of overwhelming but survivable poverty that is totally different from the kind of poverty in unstructured worlds like nigeria.Though I prefer the kind of poverty in the developing world because it gives people hope and inspirations to overcome,it is not permanently structured yet.While the poverty in the 'developed' world subdues its victims mentally and otherwise,a structured kind of poverty that is main to permanently keep people in their class-destitute class, minority class,working class,middle class and of course the five percenters.
Re: Oluwatobiloba, Boy Who Photobombed Wedding Photo Was Abandoned By His Mother by deeLima86(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Some men sha! Regardless of the mother's action, you just have only one child in this whole world as he claimed and he still can't cater for him. undecided Then of what essence is his existence? Now he's trying to use this medium to start begging for well meaning Nigeria to help take care of his only child angry I just feel for that helpless Godsent boy, he doesn't deserve a father like that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Your King -hushpuppi Slams Nigerians After Pictured With Designers Dsquared / Chiwetalu Agu Grabs Two Ladies Boobs On Set / DJ Shabsy Mocks Governor Ganduje's Airplane Seat Belt Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.