Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos (43050 Views)

Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Nonsense? Yes Nonsense, "Cultists" supporting "Criminals", how is it going to work?

I wouldn't stop saying this,"all these rubbish protests weh no get head must end this 2017".

#ENDSARS#

U just hate all the forces in Nigeria ....
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by homesteady(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
I like this type of threads because Cult boys come to support their ilk.
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by Bifrost: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
guywitzerogal:
Most of the so called Sars are cultism abeg so keep supporting ur brodas

Did you say; "Most of the so called Sars are cultism"?

#RipEnglish

1 Like

Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by Awoo88: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ameachi people!!!!
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by Fretchy: 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
grin grin grin sars are dirty, same as these Norsemen
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by holynyben(m): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
There is no smoke without fire. Only an organisation with questionale conduct and cruel intent and instinct for crime will supporr the harbingers of chaos and proliferators of inhumanity in the name,SARS
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by holynyben(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
realborn:
angry sad

If only the energy was channeled toward ending violence in Campuses among members, and redirect the objectives to academic excellence.

A seeming oxymoron relationship between law breakers (predominant behavioral pattern) and a gang who should protect the law. In reality, it supposedly seems both outfits are built of the same lot.

Support for a viciously ruffian agency like SARS is reprehensible, remiss and opprobrious!

Excepptional comment.
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
as of today,I officially cease to be a Norseman after this display of shame,if u know wat sars did to me in Benin,u go cry.Bleep Norsemen. omigongo for life.
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by o42austino(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good one Aro-norsmen.... Service to Humanity.
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by o42austino(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
as of today,I officially cease to be a Norseman after this display of shame,if u know wat sars did to me in Benin,u go cry.Bleep Norsemen. omigongo for life.
guy if ur truly a Norseman and a full member of Norsemen Kclub international you should support this. your experience in the hands of SARS may be bad and I condemn in strong term whatever treatment they gave to you but,your personally experience can not be compared to the collective experience of Rivers people. Do you know how bad River State is ? do you know that obtaining by force is now a normal lifestyle in that state? Do you know that street and campus cultist kill everyday in that state?,do you know that it's people's children that are killed everyday in the name of cultism ?.....just look at River State today and imagine what it will look like in the future without SARS?.... sail on my able Norsemen and continue to lender your service to Humanity.
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by KingsleyCEO: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
These cultists just implicated SARS.

and this is a pointer to the fact that most SARS guys are cultists.
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by Jman06(m): 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
Hehehehe...guy you don dey cross carp sharp sharp
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by onward4life(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
If yu are sti a baga after tis news !

Forever hide ur head in shame!

Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
o42austino:
guy if ur truly a Norseman and a full member of Norsemen Kclub international you should support this. your experience in the hands of SARS may be bad and I condemn in strong term whatever treatment they gave to you but,your personally experience can not be compared to the collective experience of Rivers people. Do you know how bad River State is ? do you know that obtaining by force is now a normal lifestyle in that state? Do you know that street and campus cultist kill everyday in that state?,do you know that it's people's children that are killed everyday in the name of cultism ?.....just look at River State today and imagine what it will look like in the future without SARS?.... sail on my able Norsemen and continue to lender your service to Humanity.
bagger d bagger dat bagged d bagger dat bagged u.
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by BagWay: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
really

watch out

Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by o42austino(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
bagger d bagger dat bagged d bagger dat bagged u.
we are Norsemen not baggas
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by ThugBoy(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
bunch of touts sea robbers supporting special robbery squad....... ogun kill all of una Norsemen Nonsense Noisemen
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by Awaja(m): 6:35am On Dec 22, 2017
service to humanity
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by shrakvoenix(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2017
Can anybody prove they are not the same set of people, they
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by blackface123: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2017
Na dem dem.By their actions we shall know them. Hahahahahahaha
Re: Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos by KayCee92(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Nigeria my Nigeria, which way na. CAC which way na. they are Even registered under CAC. can u see that INC .....chai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sea Pirates Kill Four Nigerian Navy Personnel, Abduct Three Foreigners / Oreoluwa Fatinoye: Body Of Kidnapped Son Of Murdered Couple Found In Ogun River / Crossdresser Arrested For Deceiving Man Who Paid Him For Sex In Delta (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.