Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Please Can You Help Me With The Pictures Of These Herbs. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Can You Help Me With The Pictures Of These Herbs. (2257 Views)

!!! If You're Diabetic Avoid These Herbs !!! / Cure Your Hepatitis A,B,C,D&E,Herpes,Genital Warts And HIV With These Herbs / Where Can I Get These Herbs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can You Help Me With The Pictures Of These Herbs. by Fribery: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good day everyone, please can someone so kind help me with the pictures of these herbs. i need them urgently .. thanks

golden seal
phyllantus
Amarus
melon Bound Juice (Bara-Yoruba)
Alubosa Elewe-yoruba. ..
white onion
green leafy onions..

please i have an infection and these herbs were prescribed. please only comments with pictures are welcomed. thank you so much.
Re: Please Can You Help Me With The Pictures Of These Herbs. by deriod(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2017
Fribery:
Good day everyone, please can someone so kind help me with the pictures of these herbs. i need them urgently .. thanks

golden seal
phyllantus
Amarus
Alubosa Elewe-yoruba. ..
white onion
green leafy onions..

please i have an infection and these herbs were prescribed. please only comments with pictures are welcomed. thank you so much.

hello ,I saw your msg but I'm having issues with my email
Re: Please Can You Help Me With The Pictures Of These Herbs. by Fribery: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2017
deriod:

hello ,I saw your msg but I'm having issues with my email

can you add me to d whatsapp group you created?
Re: Please Can You Help Me With The Pictures Of These Herbs. by deriod(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2017
Fribery:

can you add me to d whatsapp group you created?
OK drop your no
Re: Please Can You Help Me With The Pictures Of These Herbs. by Fribery: 10:07am On Dec 22, 2017
deriod:

OK drop your no

please once you get it let me know. so i can delete my no from here
Re: Please Can You Help Me With The Pictures Of These Herbs. by Fribery: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2017
okay. thanks
Re: Please Can You Help Me With The Pictures Of These Herbs. by phetty(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
Fribery:
okay. thanks

Bro, I sent you a mail
Re: Please Can You Help Me With The Pictures Of These Herbs. by Mcsenior(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Learn on NATURAL REMEDY LAB the medicinal benefits of common herbs and spices in NIGERIA
Re: Please Can You Help Me With The Pictures Of These Herbs. by Prolificdeman: 10:50am On Jul 18, 2018
PLS SEND ME UR NO I CANT ACCESS MY MAIL, I SAW UR MAIL OK.
Fribery:

golden seal
phyllantus
Amarus
Alubosa Elewe-yoruba. ..
white onion
green leafy onions..

Re: Please Can You Help Me With The Pictures Of These Herbs. by Fribery: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Prolificdeman:
PLS SEND ME UR NO I CANT ACCESS MY MAIL, I SAW UR MAIL OK.

09055725573-- thats my whatsapp
Re: Please Can You Help Me With The Pictures Of These Herbs. by geniewilliams(m): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
Baraegusi paran pupa ati funfun isirigun eso awogba epo igi awogba iseta ambeere madumaro Iyere soak all these in local ogogoro add ginger and garlic this is a complete remedy for infection for more info on herbal medicines contact Dr Williams 07036507238

(1) (Reply)

Mosquitoes Now Carry And Spread HIV <Prank> / Aloe Bath Gelee / Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.