Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) (54797 Views)

Sow A Seed: 2 Evangelists Fight Dirty Over Offering At Market (photos) / Two Evangelists Fight Over Offering In The Market(photos) / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
If daddy freeze talk now dey will say his evulu
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Moboj: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Alao046:
that was what their so called god jesus has thought them to do, he has taught them how to make the world and un-peaceful place. Jesus was an hypocrite and that's what his followers have learnt from him.
Christianity the religion on hypocrisy
you don't believe in something leaves no room for you to talk about it with such dishonor and disrespect,it's what people believe in and it's been working for them

1 Like

Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by BagWay: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
see those sellers wey dey near d cartons
vex begin snap they record.
everyperson wey catch glimpse of wetin hapun go tell dia friends and family wetin sup today for market.
men dey para for dis xmas o
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by amazon14: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Op, where is the offering money.
Yeye op two people fought in the market because you want to gain traffic to your blog you tag it men of God.

1 Like

Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Bigprick9inches: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by fxskye: 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
This is when business becomes stiff competition, if not, no free offering to chop be that ooo.

The vision I seen is that both will riding their P.jet soon
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
sirBLUNT:
oh coded things..btw.."goodmoney" yea i know it's night but i just love dat ur famous siggy...you tought me well..
Goodmoney by this time? grin
Lol, you welcome dear. ❤️
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by sirBLUNT: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Goodmoney by this time? grin Lol, you welcome dear. ❤️
lol..woadidi?
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Henrhyme4u(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ghana must fight.
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Austin234(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
May God forgive u
Alao046:
that was what their so called god jesus has thought them to do, he has taught them how to make the world and un-peaceful place. Jesus was an hypocrite and that's what his followers have learnt from him.
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by friedakara(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Alao046:
.shut up alao! if you don't know what to say just keep shut!
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by friedakara(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Alao046:
.shut up, alao! if you don't know what to say just keep shut!
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
hmmmm and they called themselves pastors.
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lol, well i have no problem with the OP nor the Muslim commenting trash here because that's what they are design for.

But for my fellow Christian or those that call themselves Christian and still commenting rubbish here, am so ashame of you people.

If i may ask have ever see any evangelist for road begging for money before?

Have you ever hear that evangelist come to market and start requesting for offering before?

What a shame, the hope just look for a picture and form some statement that don't even relate to the topic, and you that call yourself a Christian too come here and start abusing evangelist and the office.

So ashame of you people.
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cultist wen one turn pastor. Hungry men wen to thief with Bible
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
slimjaney:
Two so-called men of God turned a Ghanaian Kumasi Central Market in the Ashanti region into a boxing ring as fight broke out between them over offertory.

The two pastors, Evangelist Samuel Kwame Boateng and Evangelist Kwame Poku were seen throwing abuses on each other until it resulted into fighting.

Reports gathered from a reported from Adehye FM, Elisha Adarkwah, who visited the scene supposed that a trader in the market explained that it was due the....
this op Ingrishi can break coconut o shocked
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Simulator:
Some e.diots on Nairaland would have blamed Islam if they were Muslims. #hypocrites#

I guess you need to check the comment as see your fellow mumuslim comment.
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Mission2prosper: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

I'm afraid some people we call men of God are rogues and dogs who are supposed to be in rehabilitation centre.

Evangelist my foot.. Imagine in a market place...

What do you preach?

I'm not after any Pastor anyway.. I dey on my own... This is what we see outside what about the things they do in their closets...

That Malawian pastor too is buying Maserati for his daughter...

We already know the people that are going to hell...
Since you knows that are going to hell? Are YOU going to heaven? Are you born again?
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Mcsenior(m): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Weird Evangelists When money is involved even holy spirit is put on hold

Visit NATURAL REMEDY LAB for medicinal benefits of common herbs & spices
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Hespee93: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
Alao046:
sorry to say, if u ar a Muslim, u ar nt a true Beleiver. Jesus May peace and Blessing of Allaah be upon hime. Foru to insult him, u av insult the messanger of Allaah.
Watch wot u type.
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by ehinmowo: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Alao046:

This is d product of d stupid sperm from ur stupid father. Make urself knw (state ur blv) so dt u cn receive proper reformatting
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Tphoto1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
This is why I prefer to jejely stay with my catholic church. Rev Frs can never do this.
What are they turning Christianity into ?

1 Like

Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Dharmiejoe(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Alao046:
can't even begin to decipher d basis of this your ignorant assertion. No wonder 1corithans 1:18 says "the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,but to they that are saved,It is the wisdom and power of God unto salvation.GIve ur life to Jesus and be saved!!!
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by 9tailskid: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Oh chaley... See as Boateng and Poku fight ova 30 pesewa in front of market pipo... What will they say to the congregation on Sunday?
Another fight go burst ontop altar... Lwkmd
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Simulator(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

I guess you need to check the comment as see your fellow mumuslim comment.
Now, read what you wrote slowly and with total concentration. Do you understand what you wrote?
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by soniabrenda(f): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
hahahahahahaha. people were even laughing at them .
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ewo Foolish People Evangelists are False Prophet. Ode. angry
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Tphoto1:
This is why I prefer to jejely stay with my catholic church. Rev Frs can never do this.
What are they turning Christianity into ?
yea I feel you my sister. Me myself I'm a proud Roman Catholic. I love my Roman Catholic Church, I love my Rev Fathers and Rev sisters and and everbody who are a Missionary people and I love my Pope so I born and raised Catholic, Lived Catholic Stay Catholic and Die Catholic so my decisions is too stay Catholic forever because we worship the same God. So Jesus loves you, Blessed Virgin Mary Loves you and God Loves you.

1 Like

Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by chiwapz: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Alao046:

are u talking about the light of hypocrisy, over my dead body, i rather be Jew than a hypocrite.
I have studied that the reason why igbo's are cowards is because Jesus their fooling god was also a coward.
Seriously you are sleeping! If not, you are drunk! If not you are ignorant. How can a fully grown man come to conclusion that Igbos are coward This man must be stewpid
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by oodua1stson: 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Yeligray:
Shame, using the name of the Lord for business.
which pastor doesn't?
Re: Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) by joxhmaniac: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
ruggedised:
Two of them must me afonja and ipob cheesy grin

always fighting like tom and Jerry wherever they go cool
ur english sev dull,so is ur brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.