Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Bovi Celebrates His Son's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Celebrates His Son's Birthday (535 Views)

Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Celebrates His Son's Birthday by Footballyarn(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Delta State born comedian has taken to his Instgram page to celebrate his son Ochuko, wishing him a Happy Birthday as he his plus one today.

He wrote: officialbovi: Exactly 8 years and 9 months ago, he started as a seed of semen! Today I will celebrate the man who started a new phase in my life. My first fruit! Happy birthday to my captain Chukoo!!

http://www.gabafrica.com/2017/12/21/bovi-celebrates-his-son-birthday/

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Son's Birthday by Jochabed(f): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Awwn! so adorable. hbd kiddo.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Son's Birthday by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Happy Birthday!!!
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Son's Birthday by iamJ(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
see hw the boy is fat cry

all these yeyebrities trying so hard to make fake ajebo children, seyi law tried and kunfu panda was the outcome, see bovi own, 5kobo ajebo no dey him body grin grin grin grin u cant cheat life, ur poverty gene will continually be transferred from generation to generation
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Son's Birthday by Ehiscotch(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
iamJ:
see hw the boy is fat cry

all these yeyebrities trying so hard to make fake ajebo children, seyi law tried and kunfu panda was the outcome, see bovi own, 5kobo ajebo no dey him body grin grin grin grin u cant cheat life, ur poverty gene will continually be transferred from generation to generation

It is hard to believe that you would reason better than the child up there.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Son's Birthday by Marcelo290(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Happy birthday to him!

Bovi is a true definition of starting from the scratch. Each time I watch his extended family series I giggle hard. He has comedy in him...
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Son's Birthday by iamJ(m): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ehiscotch:

It is hard to believe that you would reason better than the child up there.
why would I compare my reasoning with a child na, it's like comparing you and a successful person, the difference inbetween is vast

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Celebrates His Son's Birthday by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
angry

∆ Great and excellent ∆
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Son's Birthday by Evablizin(f): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked

HBD BOY.
Re: Bovi Celebrates His Son's Birthday by internationalman(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
I pity these new generation Nigeria kids; they won't b able to use football age in their future and career endeavour...

If they dare try it, social media hunters will hunt them down with posts like these.

(1) (Reply)

(OMG) Wizkid And Akon Having Fun As They Drink And Dance / Big Brother Naija 3 To Start On Sunday 28, January 2018 / CHECKOUT Mercy Aigbe At Her 40th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.