Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Unlawfully Declining Of Dispense Error By Banks To Defraud Customers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unlawfully Declining Of Dispense Error By Banks To Defraud Customers (585 Views)

Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin / Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlawfully Declining Of Dispense Error By Banks To Defraud Customers by damilaree2014: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Early last month I had a dispense error with one of the leading banks in the country using another bank atm machine, I treated online for reversal and waited for the turn around time but my money was not reversed, I went to bank after 2weeks to fill another form and still my money was nt reversed. After several cal to their customer care I got a mail in the evening that the acquiring bank declined the transaction that I got value , I went to the bank again, did several mail to their complaints center yet nothing was done. I now applied for camera footage waited for close to three weeks they refused to send me the camera footage of the transaction, after threatening the bank my money was reversed two days ago. this is one of the way banks steal customer's money by declining their dispense error , assuming I'm not lenient and later gave up along the way , is that how my money [color=#990000][/color]will go . Some banks in Nigeria are fraudsters, I have been hearing about customer complaining about this issue for long and now it is clear to me now that banks engage in internal fraud . CBN should please help us regulate this, by imposing a law to all commercial banks to reverse all customer's dispense error by default without customers going to the bank to fill any form and make sure that all banks dispense error are well audited .
Re: Unlawfully Declining Of Dispense Error By Banks To Defraud Customers by Nutase: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Never Again Shall Igbo Fight War – Ohanaeze / How I Was Tricked To Join Badoo Cult Group- Suspect / Missing Jamb Monies: See The List Of States That Have Been Probe So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.