Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food (29996 Views)

Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) / Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Mztarstrechy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Khadijat Adams who hails from Oboroke Ebeba in Ihima Okehi LGA of Kogi state dipped the two hands of his stepson Buhari aged one year six months into boiling hot water for allegedly eating her food.

This happened on Friday the 15th of December 2017 at Chukuku Kuje Area Council, FCT Abuja.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/see-what-woman-did-to-her-stepson-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by chaarly(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
shocked
End-time woman!
Lord, when you come to collect your people, remember me oh Lord.

23 Likes

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Fweshspice(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
This is Barbaric
Father Lord Take me along too when itz all said and done abeg!

10 Likes

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by dominique(f): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hope she has been arrested already?
I don't know of it's a taboo for some women to show love to children not biologically theirs

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Marcofranz(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Evil. That child will never forgive that woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Homeboiy: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Just otapiapia #50 n we will forget this lady

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by opomulero101(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
My judgement(tit for tat): dip her hands into a pot of boiling palm oil.

15 Likes

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Holyvurgin17(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
This happened today I'm Oke ota at ibeshe ikorodu
Latest news this evening
The dreaded BADOO group in ibeshe attacks a family(undisclosed number) three days ago in Oke ota Ibeshe but their corpses were only discovered this evening with mark of knife and cutlass cuttings
Nairaland mods please take note
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Khd95(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
opomulero101:
My judgement(tit for tat):
dip her hands into a pot of boiling palm oil.
na for ur mouth I hear say palm oil dey boil ooo grin grin

But seriously she deserves worse treatment..how can u do this to an infant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by harrisonford001: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
igbira witch no get rival

11 Likes

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wickedness
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by psychologist(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
The heart of man is desperately wicked cry

14 Likes

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by MrHistorian: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
Who else is shocked the woman was allowed to eat cheese balls while posing for the camera??

24 Likes

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Osucoward: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
The biach has been starving the boy.
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Maj196(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Evil woman
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Mcsenior(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
What some children pass through everyday is like hell on earth.

Natural Remedy Lab: Your indispensable natural remedy provider in NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Ruggedfitness: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Khadijat Adams who hails from Oboroke Ebeba in Ihima Okehi LGA of Kogi state dipped the two hands of his stepson Buhari aged one year six months into boiling hot water for allegedly eating her food.

The stepson's name is Buhari, is the stepmother angry at the government or at the young boy

In Other News
Check Out The Photos Of The Man Who UnderWent 60 Plastic Surgeries Just Because He Never Wants To Get Old
www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/man-who-wants-to-look-ageless-undergoes.html

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by SILVA112(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
May dis happen to the real buhari ''
Deep his two hands lord into boiling water
If u agree like ''

7 Likes

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
God punish this woman embarassed
And my stepmother too tongue
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by pol23: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Very Good.
And the Baby has a Father...
God please help me oo...I don't want to be a useless Man in my life..
If na me be the boy Papa...I will need to go take cold beer first cos I might just kill someone...even now I'm Hot!
I use to think those MOB are defendant of the common man...where dem dey when there service is needed.
Bring back jungle justice...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Talib2803: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ebira people and wickedness �☠ !!!!
Na wa oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by mofedamijo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Man so unkind to mankind.......sometimes i lose faith in humans.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by DrToche: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
I used to Wonder if the same heart i get na em some get...

the heart of some people na charcoal......

no Mercy for this woman...hot iron for her private part...rubbish
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Endtimesmith(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Poverty in naija recently dey bring the worst of wickedness inside human completely blown out....Poverty harsh ooo
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Profcamsey(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
They should kill people like this.
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by luckypeace1980: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hardship is the course and she did that because the little boy's name is BUHARI meaning hardship
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by osuofia2(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
this is a crazy act... I wish the baby quick recovery... womyn, divorce isn't good but if that's the only option left, pls take ur child(ren) with u... what if the mother is late?? abstract thinking mode
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by skydancer: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Wickedness in making. People should report these acts not turn them into media celebrities
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
God abeg kill some people nah

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mztarstrechy:

This happened on Friday the 15th of December 2017 at Chukuku Kuje Area Council, FCT Abuja.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/see-what-woman-did-to-her-stepson-in.html?m=1

Believe Nigeria bloggers @ ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by 4kDdullard: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
I can only blame the dullard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Strips 2 Thieves Unclad In Imo State (Photos) / Favour Ikechukwu: Lagos Police Commissioner Visits Family Of Girl Raped To Death / Cult Groups Clash In Cross Rivers State, At Least 2 People Shot Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.