Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Gtbank Vs Innoson: Is Gtbank A Person? I Suspect Blackmail - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Vs Innoson: Is Gtbank A Person? I Suspect Blackmail (397 Views)

GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt / Gtbank Vs Innoson At The Supreme Court: What Really Happened / Gtbank Vs Innoson, The Truth?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Vs Innoson: Is Gtbank A Person? I Suspect Blackmail by ModsWillKillNL: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
I have been keenly following this case.

At a point, I began to synpathise with Innoson.

But then it just occurred to me that the bank may be undergoing cheap blackmail.

First, GTBank is not an individual.

Innoson's account are domiciled in a bank based in the East and most likely run by Igbos.

Now, heavily indebted Innoson may have connived with some bank officials to make those illegal deductions and then turn around to blackmail the bank for them and eventually go ahead to win the case in court with a huge compensation alongside just so that he can get off the hook of his debts and criminal charges.

At this point, GTBank must sack, expose and prosecute whoever made those illegal deductions and investigate the real motive behind them.

On the other hand, Innoson has been proven to have forged custom documents and signatures. This is a clear CRIMINAL offence.

Hence, he deserves to have been hauled into detention like a common criminal... grin

No amount of whining and crying and cheap blackmail by uninformed Igbos will let him off the hook.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is MTN Charging N15.00(15%) For N100 Card Borrowed? / For Ponters Only. 2+ Odds / Sms Portal Creator For Sell( Spc 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.