Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Pls How Do I Get To Abebe Village, Iganmu From Ketu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls How Do I Get To Abebe Village, Iganmu From Ketu (2508 Views)

From Ketu To Toronto Canada: Relieving My Success Story / A Tanker Heading To Iganmu Bridge From Sifax Burst Into Flames / Pls How Do I Get To Ayo Jagun Street ,lekki Phase 1 From Ketu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Get To Abebe Village, Iganmu From Ketu by deefrosh: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hello good people of nairaland pls how can I get to Abebe village, Iganmu from ketu? I need to get to Nigeria Breweries tomorrow..(I don't have a car)
Re: Pls How Do I Get To Abebe Village, Iganmu From Ketu by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
deefrosh:
Hello good people of nairaland pls how can I get to Abebe village, Iganmu from ketu? I need to get to Nigeria Breweries tomorrow..(I don't have a car)
Follow BRT that's going to CMS from Ketu, alight at Costain B/stop, don't branch anywhere wen you alight at the b/stop bt move to your front a bit (near d roundabout), you will see Tricycles parked by your right hand side... Take the one going to Bode Thomas or Abebe Village and alight at Brewery.

Best of luck to you and congratulations in advance.
You will also testify before this year runs to an end
Re: Pls How Do I Get To Abebe Village, Iganmu From Ketu by deefrosh: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
derespect:

Follow BRT that's going to CMS from Ketu, alight at Costain B/stop, don't branch anywhere wen you alight at the b/stop bt move to your front a bit (near d roundabout), you will see Tricycles parked by your right hand side... Take the one going to Bode Thomas or Abebe Village and alight at Brewery.

Best of luck to you and congratulations in advance.
You will also testify before this years runs to an end

Thanks bro and I say Amen to your prayers..You'll not be left out also..
Re: Pls How Do I Get To Abebe Village, Iganmu From Ketu by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 22, 2017
deefrosh:

Thanks bro and I say Amen to your prayers..You'll not be left out also..
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Best Airport Terminal In West Africa(ghana) / Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? / Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.