Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

10 Days After Mourning The Death Of Her Friend, Young Nigerian Lady Dies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Days After Mourning The Death Of Her Friend, Young Nigerian Lady Dies (805 Views)

Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ / Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Days After Mourning The Death Of Her Friend, Young Nigerian Lady Dies by igist360: 1:53am On Dec 22, 2017
Just ten days ago, Late Augustina, a graduate of Kogi State University took to her personal Facebook page to mourn the death of a friend.

In the post, she wrote about the unpredictable nature of life.
“Certain things happen & I am left wondering what this life is really about. In the post, she wrote about the unpredictable nature of life. You see someone today & tomorrow you hear they are no more. I still can’t believe this.
Rest in peace Queen Blessing Achenyo Alfa.”

Source: http://www.mrifeanyisblog.com/2017/12/10-days-after-mourning-death-of-her.html

Re: 10 Days After Mourning The Death Of Her Friend, Young Nigerian Lady Dies by whonamehelp(m): 1:55am On Dec 22, 2017
wasted puna
Re: 10 Days After Mourning The Death Of Her Friend, Young Nigerian Lady Dies by mazimee(m): 2:00am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
wasted puna

I don't know the kind of homes some of you come from.

1 Like

Re: 10 Days After Mourning The Death Of Her Friend, Young Nigerian Lady Dies by GloriaNinja(f): 2:38am On Dec 22, 2017
PEOPLE DIE EVERYDAY, THE AMOUNT OF YOUNG PEOPLE DYING THIS YEAR IS ALARMING.
Re: 10 Days After Mourning The Death Of Her Friend, Young Nigerian Lady Dies by baski92(m): 3:08am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
wasted puna
i really pity you, cause the person may do you like this don die

Re: 10 Days After Mourning The Death Of Her Friend, Young Nigerian Lady Dies by Pointblank09(m): 3:54am On Dec 22, 2017
To you she is just a sexual object. Ithink you are too young to be in this forum

whonamehelp:
wasted puna
Re: 10 Days After Mourning The Death Of Her Friend, Young Nigerian Lady Dies by Oye0404(m): 4:53am On Dec 22, 2017
The dead mourning d dead, dats how life is. I only pray we don't die before our time
Re: 10 Days After Mourning The Death Of Her Friend, Young Nigerian Lady Dies by Jessyjack(f): 5:28am On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=Oye0404 post=63502582]The dead mourning d dead, dats how life is.
I only pray we don't die before our time[/quote
Amen oooi
Re: 10 Days After Mourning The Death Of Her Friend, Young Nigerian Lady Dies by DanielsParker(m): 5:50am On Dec 22, 2017
This is sad. may God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: 10 Days After Mourning The Death Of Her Friend, Young Nigerian Lady Dies by simplebb: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2017
What a shocking loss. She mourned her friend not quite long, posted her last update on facebook on the 19th and on 21st she is no more.... RIP dear. I pray God console and be the strength to the family left behind. 2017, a lot has happened.

(1) (Reply)

Help! A Toyota Camry 2004 Was Stolen At Iyanapaja! / Kingston Jo Foods Shut As Manager Bolts With Sales Money / “I Was SOLD For $150 By A 14 Year Old Boy!!!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.