Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ (31208 Views)

Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / Church Set Ablaze After Pastor’s Son Stabbed DJ To Death In Ibadan. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by 2mercy: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
A lawyer described how one of his pregnant clients died after being persuaded by her pastor to drop a divorce dispute in court.

Bolanle Cole, the lawyer, said on Twitter that a man phoned on behalf of his daughter in the UK, requesting the dissolution of her marriage.

His daughter, who subsequently became a customer, contacted him, and a petition case was filed at the Ikorodu High Court.

A week after the divorce lawsuit was filed, his client, husband, pastors, and other family members met and agreed that the pair would resolve their differences outside of court.

Bolanle Cole further stated that his client’s father phoned him yesterday to inform him that her husband had beaten his five months pregnant wife, resulting in her death.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/pregnant-lady-dies-few-months-after-pastor-persuaded-her-to-remain-in-abusive-relationship/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
I may not understand all the mix up and bla bla bla, but as soon as I read the story, I just knew it will have something to do with Nigeria. Either the pastor is a Nigerian or the late woman was a Nigerian.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by Flight90: 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Just imagine undecided
Something that could have been avoided 😪
The yeye man that called himself a pastor😠 just ended up wasting the poor woman's life.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by N3TRAL: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
I pity women whose priority on their "Mr Right's personality wishlist" is a "religious man". You're in for a lifetime of subjugation and manipulation.

I also extend my commiseration to those who heed the advice of their religious leaders without reflection- it's about time you took charge of your life!

The day a man hits you should be the last and a bitter first. The appropriate place for such man to spend the weekend is in a police cell.

No, he doesn't love you. No, he isn't jealous. No, he isn't domineering. No, he will not change.

Yes, he is a wild animal. Yes, he hates you. Yes, he will kill you. So, don't only walk away, ensure he is arrested and a restraining order is issued by the court to prevent him from getting close to you.

How do you hit a woman and still caress her body , suck her , kiss her , lick her from head to toe, thrust her deeply and impregnate her?

It's sickening to hit a random girl! How much more the woman you claim you love who's putting her life on the line to bear offspring that will take your name not hers?

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by Megabig: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Who is clearly to be blamed?

Like for Pastor
Share for Woman

5 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by Iamkaro: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
E no go pass Nigeria pastor, some of them are just stupid.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by obinna58(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Blame goes to the society and poverty, most women forcefully stay in marriage bcoz they might even die quicker outside of it

16 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by sisisioge: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Another one....more to go. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
See how people allow ordinary men deceive them even to their deaths. How these people don't learn from the mistake made by Osinachi is beyond me. undecided

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by Misterc(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
And funny how this same pastor is still alive and going about his business as if nothing happened and I guess he will also be the one to bless her grave before she's finally buried....

Moral of the story....
Don't allow anyone play kalo-kalo with your precious life.... We all got one life to live

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by kunleiky(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
That's serious
Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by inoki247: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Eh eh this one don allow dem brainwash her go land for hell fire ...

The Pastor and the Husband needs to be sentenced to death both....

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by KnowledgePower7: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Bad

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by Emir8: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Don't blame the pastor. Blame the killer. Pastor just wanted to make peace and the husband and wife agreed. I believe the husband was cautioned not to beat his wife.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by Lordsocrates: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Idadd
An uncle had diabetic foot, the hospital adviced amputation, the religious family insisted miracle will happen n they will wake up one day to find him healled.

Happened they wake everyday to his forever absence.

One of my biggest turnoff in friendship n relationship are overly religious people... Me n you will never vibe

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by theophorus(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Just know that once you do mistake marry olosh* abi brolosh* abi druggy abi Drunkard in short any unrefined spouse na Wahala you enter ooo.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Sad. The way I see pastors these days ehn

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
The need to be called Mrs in Nigeria is greater than life

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by BBQZ: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Wahala. First, how do u beat a woman ? Worse, how do u beat a pregnant woman...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by hashtagged(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
If you know the hell people go through in marriages you would be single. It's no like there is anything good about this life, then you go and add another wahala called marriage.

And what's with Africa and abusive men. I cannot imagine why a man would hit another man, not Evan to talk about a pregnant woman. People are evil l, if someone offends you just walk out

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by Itzteewhy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.

However I see no reason why as an adult you would have to wait for someone to make your own decisions for you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
see what the useless idiotic fool of a pastor have cause,religion is the worst thing to happen to mankind

11 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by thatigboman: 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See how people allow ordinary men deceive them even to their deaths. How these people don't learn from the mistake made by Osinachi is beyond me. undecided
if I have anger management issues, I will even be the one to persuade my wife and ask her to pack and go before I injure her or beat her to the extent she will die of violence in my house. Involve which pastor? Nonsense. RIP to the dead

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by Irupetepete: 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Religion Sha
Pulpit bandits, god of men and evange-scammers are as bad as the Nigerian government, twisting the Bible and its teachings for their financial gain....

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by Dogalmighty17: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Lovely made up story.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by coputa(m): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
Flight90:
Just imagine undecided
Something that could have been avoided 😪
The yeye man that called himself a pastor😠 just ended up wasting the poor woman's life.
is she not the person that is inside the abusive marriage,she knows where the shoes pinches most.She is in the best position to take her own decision.not an outsider.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
While the woman should’ve ignored everyone and continued with the divorce, the couple’s family members and the pastor that met with the couple after the divorce filing all have her blood on their hands. May their minds forever be haunted.
The culture of seeking advice from family and clergy can be toxic and deadly.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters Take To The Streets In Ibadan (Video, Picture) / NDLEA Arrests 7 Drug Dealers, Records Largest Cocaine Seizure At Rivers Airport / 40-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide At His Backyard In Enugu State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.