Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

How Do I Renew My Car Papers From 2015 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Renew My Car Papers From 2015 (1915 Views)

How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? / How much does it cost to renew car papers in your state - 2019 / You Can Now Renew You Driver's Licence Without Going For Capturing - FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Renew My Car Papers From 2015 by BigSarah(f): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2017
My Mom Just Gave Me Her First Car To Aid My Delivery Business, But She's Bent on me Doing All The Work. Paper Renewal, Fueling and Servicing.
I'm at Lagos-Ejigbo(alimosho) Where Do I renew the papers
It's a 2007 Mercury Villager..

I dont have a license either, how much does it cost?
Re: How Do I Renew My Car Papers From 2015 by arthurshelly: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2017
BigSarah:
My Mom Just Gave Me Her First Car To Aid My Delivery Business, But She's Bent on me Doing All The Work. Paper Renewal, Fueling and Servicing.

Go to any road Safety or VIO office close to you for renewal

1 Like

Re: How Do I Renew My Car Papers From 2015 by BigSarah(f): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2017
arthurshelly:

Go to any road Safety or VIO office close to you for renewal
what about license?
Re: How Do I Renew My Car Papers From 2015 by arthurshelly: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2017
BigSarah:
what about license?
its same place...do you have driver Licence before?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Renew My Car Papers From 2015 by BigSarah(f): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
arthurshelly:
its same place...do you have driver Licence before?

No I don't
Re: How Do I Renew My Car Papers From 2015 by timifakay(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
BigSarah:

Got to local govt office, ask for licensing office, go inside and speak with a staff, lots of touts hang around those offices nationwide, so ensure you go into the office and deal directly with a staff, you might have to pay for previous years of vehicle licence and only current year of road worthiness and insurance.
Same person should be able to help with drivers licence and you will need driving school certificate before getting drivers license.
Or go find a driving school.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Renew My Car Papers From 2015 by adecurtis007(m): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
BigSarah:

For the license and vehicle documents renewal, you will have to contact the VIO office, they are in-charge of Driver's licensing and all vehicle papers. They will sort you out and confirm your car's road worthiness as well. I hope that helps. wink
Re: How Do I Renew My Car Papers From 2015 by arthurshelly: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2017
BigSarah:

No I don't

Okay....try to visit VIO office for detail?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Renew My Car Papers From 2015 by davit: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
BigSarah:

Contact Pattybf. She is on nairaland. You can rest assured that everything will done for you without hassles.
Re: How Do I Renew My Car Papers From 2015 by pattybf(f): 4:35am On Dec 24, 2017
BigSarah:

At ur service ma!

Contacts in my signature.
Re: How Do I Renew My Car Papers From 2015 by BigSarah(f): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2017
pattybf:

At ur service ma!

Contacts in my signature.

Sent an email
Re: How Do I Renew My Car Papers From 2015 by pattybf(f): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
BigSarah:

Sent an email

Replied.

Phone numbers in my signature for direct contact.

(1) (Reply)

. / Where Stolen Vehicles End Up / What Is The Difference Between Pre-ordered Cars From Abroad & Cars From Cotonuo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.