Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub (66907 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by nigeriapenmedia: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
By>>>> NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/tonto-dikeh-in-raunchy-shots-while-chilling-in-a-bath-tub/

Nollywood actress, Tonto Wigo Charity Dikeh, popularly known as Tonto Dikeh, has dazzled some of her fans again with recent photos as she took to her verified Instagram page to share almost unclad photos of herself.

The Ikwerre-born Rivers State pretty mother-of-one revealed that she went for a spa treatment in Abuja, courtesy of her best friend as she shared photos of the experience on social media.

Tonto who was seen in the photos in a semi-unclad state as she posed in a bathtub, also used the opportunity to applaud her best friend in the caption because according to her, what her friend did for her is something she cannot do for herself.

She captioned the photos; “I’M LAUGHING BECAUSE WHAT MY BESTFRIEND HAS DONE FOR ME,I CANT EVEN DO IT FOR MYSELF.

@dukeofspadess BOOKING ME FOR A 6DAYS SPA RETREAT IN ONE OF THE BEST SPAS IN ABUJA @camelotspa.abj and a 5days luxury mini Vacation in one of the best hotels in Abuja @thedomeabuja.

@thedomeabuja has been Amazing,Food,services @elbbieo @sharonbpeter,SECURITY(which I’m very particular about) and it’s very Family friendly.

Waiting on kingy to come back from summer school so we go Bowling at the domes bowling Room.. Help me thank @dukeofspadess @eddiemadaki.”

See More pics below...

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/tonto-dikeh-in-raunchy-shots-while-chilling-in-a-bath-tub/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWR5AfLI_WY?t=24
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by chriskosherbal(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
Tonto's love for instagram ...infact social media is second to none . .

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by nigeriapenmedia: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Tonto's love for instagram ...infact social media is second to none . .
Wow tongue
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
advertisements

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by youngberry001(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Tonto make i join u tongue

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Tamarapetty(f): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Then? What?
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Naijawebmaster: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Someone that is advertising people's business...

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by excomarow(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
Bunch of Fake ass Bitch

God Forgive Me embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by DidierDrogba: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
nonsense, 2moro dem go give her mic to preach in a Ghanaian church

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by FbcGrafix(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
Yuck!
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by BlackPantherxXx: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
This made FP?

To the MOD who took it there...angry

BAN LOADING...i no go hear word, i dey quick vex
undecided

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by princeade86(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
hmmmmmm.
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by coolcatty: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
excomarow:
Bunch of Fake ass Bitch

God is proud of you..no need to ask for forgiveness.

Preach man...let all these mis-informed girls know that all that glitters is not gold...that hardwork pays...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Kcdojoto(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
I rushed in to see something but was dissapointed, let me go back to my work

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by topshotnista(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
who dey snap her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Eponbubu: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Dey play with faya there, make soap enter ur kpekus.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Firefire(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Evangelism... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by oladele00(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Churchill was right after all..... She devil
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Paulfroshman: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Watch Video Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub (Photos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWR5AfLI_WY
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by iamleumas: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
H
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Barrystar5585(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
undecided is that tattoo abi tantuu...
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
excomarow:
Bunch of Fake ass Bitch

In POKO's name. He wont grin
Why do Nigerian women bleach? It looks phucking ugly.

Self hate and Nigerian women Na 5 and 6.

1 Like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by Blackfire(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Who is she?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by berryford: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by mynaijadj(m): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
You are always looking for validation from insta followers. If only you put this amount of energy into getting your ex husband's approval, your home and marriage would have worked.
Re: Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub by TimeManager(m): 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
There are certain celebs that are paying seun for publicity.

kiss the truth!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido / Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M / Fashola Funsho Ogunremi Is Dead (Actor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.