Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Join Our Super Sure 5days Winning Games Of 2-6+ Odds Daily - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Join Our Super Sure 5days Winning Games Of 2-6+ Odds Daily (496 Views)

Home Of 4.6+ Odds Once In Every 4days / This Chelsea Star Player Has Ignored England To Play For Our Super Eagles / 13 Under-16 Soccer Team Trapped In Underwater Cave For 5days In Thailand(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Super Sure 5days Winning Games Of 2-6+ Odds Daily by betlor2017: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2017
This week I created a thread here about my 2+ to 6+ odds for a special package so we can have some extra funds for the yutide.. Many thought it was a scam because I was requesting intending and interested members who wish to join to subscribe a token to the brain behind the successful games as a sign of seriousness and commitment from the member.. Many of you here called me a scam. I don't know why many folk here vest their anger on anybody talking about VIP games, due to their passed bitter experience to scammers. Anyway I understand but the best thing if you are not interested is for you to just keep your peace rather than trying to destroy someone's image when the person has done virtually nothing to you before. Anyway that aside. Below is the screenshots of our daily success rate so far since we started the 2+ to 6+ VIP games journey on the 18 of December.
You can join if interested it runs for every week which we guaranteed you 5 sure winnings days in a week.
Don't drop your numbers here because of scammers. WhatsApp us direct.
WhatsApp now on zero eight one, zero one double three, nine five, seven zero

Re: Join Our Super Sure 5days Winning Games Of 2-6+ Odds Daily by betlor2017: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2017
Below are the bets coupon numbers of the screenshot of the winning games attached to the above message for the doubting Thomas and those who thinks they are edited. Happy viewing.

B918EQAZPQWEQQ-3282380

B942EQAZECQWPC-4553812

B935EQAZSAEWSZ-4623687

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Unveils New Record Signing "Phil Coutinho" At Camp Nou / Dike Backs Eagles V Libya In CHAN Clash / Nigerian Sprinter Divine Oduduru Breaks 20-year Record At Texas University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.