Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Where Is Isreal's Original Land? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Isreal's Original Land? (8123 Views)

Book Of Exodus — NLT (story Of Moses and Isreal journey out of Egypt) / T.B. Joshua’s Isreal Visit Described As Huge Success / World Cup: Where Is The God Of Isreal Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by jeruzi(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2017
There has been a lot of argument concerning the ownership of the land isreal now occupy. If they are not the owner, where then is their land in the the middle east, since the Holy Bible and quran talked about them? Scholars, give your views

1 Like

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by bloodmoneyspita: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
I bought fuel 300 naira today.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by jeruzi(m): 8:01am On Dec 23, 2017
Wow! So no antiIsrael protester can show us another location in the world for Israel.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by Ranchhoddas: 8:05am On Dec 23, 2017
jeruzi:
Wow! So antiIsrael protester can show us another location in the world for Israel.
Please why do Nigerian Christians support Israel even when they do evil?

Why do you think God supports them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by jeruzi(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Please why do Nigerian Christians support Israel even when they do evil?

Why do you think God supports them?
Well, in the world everything has become relative. So I ask, what do you call evil? That a group of people are trying hard to settle down in their own land, and they are being resisted. Being resisted, they fight back; is that evil? Please, lets leave religion now, if they do not own that land nor settle there, where on earth then would they settle. this is not because I am a Christian. I just want to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by Ranchhoddas: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2017
jeruzi:
Well, in the world everything has become relative. So I ask, what do you call evil? That a group of people are trying hard to settle down in their own land, and they are being resisted. Being resisted, they fight back; is that evil? Please, lets leave religion now, if they do not own that land nor settle there, where on earth then would they settle. this is not because I am a Christian. I just want to know.
It's not their land.
At least no more their land than that of the Palestinians.

If I came to your house and told you to leave because my ancestors lived there centuries ago would you leave?

A two-state state solution has been proposed for long and Israel has opposed it at every turn.
If you want peace you have to make sacrifices.
Why has Israel refused that?

Once again it's not their land.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by jeruzi(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
It's not their land.
At least no more their land than that of the Palestinians.

If I came to your house and told you to leave because my ancestors lived there centuries ago would you leave?

A two-state state solution has been proposed for long and Israel has opposed it at every turn.
If you want peace you have to make sacrifices.
Why has Israel refused that?

Once again it's not their land.
I get your view now. You agree it's their land, but because of other occupant that came in due to the time laps, they should settle for the two state policy. Some claim that the land is altogether not theirs.
Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by Ranchhoddas: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2017
jeruzi:
I get your view now. You agree it's their land, but because of other occupat that came in due to the time laps, they should settle for the two state policy. Some claim that the land is altogether not theirs.
It is not their land.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by jeruzi(m): 11:50am On Dec 23, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
It is not their land.
Hmmm. I thought you mentioned earlier that their ancestors dwelt there. How is it no longer their land. If you get to know that your dad had ten hectares of land in your village, and it is being occupied by someone else, won't you fight for it?
Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by Ranchhoddas: 11:58am On Dec 23, 2017
jeruzi:
Hmmm. I thought you mentioned earlier that their ancestors dwelt there. How is it no longer their land. If you get to know that your dad had ten hectares of land in your village, and it is being occupied by someone else, won't you fight for it?
Not my dad.
My ancestors thousands of years ago.

No I won't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by jeruzi(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Not my dad.
My ancestors thousands of years ago.

No I won't.
I will assume that you won't fight for it just like you said. It's getting clearer. So they should lose the land because it's been a long time since their ancestors dwelt their. Hope you know their is a fight also in Asia for an Island that they are both (Japan, Skorea, ) laying claim to; this is all because of ancient histories. Being is not a reason to let go. Where should the large population if Israel live if they let go?
Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by Ranchhoddas: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
jeruzi:
I will assume that you won't fight for it just like you said. It's getting clearer. So they should lose the land because it's been a long time since their ancestors dwelt their. Hope you know their is a fight also in Asia for an Island that they are both (Japan, Skorea, ) laying claim to; this is all because of ancient histories. Being is not a reason to let go. Where should the large population if Israel live if they let go?
Where were they living all these years?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by Empiree: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
jeruzi:
Remember Uganda was also suggested for them to settle before UN, formerly the league of nations and the british decided Palastinian land for them. If they had succeded giving them Uganda, what do you think Ugandans would be doing by now?.

And you said to leave religion aside, do you know that Israel keeps using religion to back up their point?. As someone said earlier, where were they living before they moved to middle east?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by jeruzi(m): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Where were they living all these years?
That's is a good question. Looking at history, you would see for yourself that; the Jew had been persecuted everywhere they lived because they had no place of their own. Go through the history and see. Is that what you want them to repeat when they know their root?
Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by jeruzi(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
Empiree:
Remember Uganda was also suggested for them to live before UN, formerly the league of nations and the british decided Palastine land for them. If they had succeded given them Uganda, what do you think Ugandans would be doing by now?.

And you said to leave religion aside, do you know that Israel keeps using religion to back up their point?. As someone said earlier, where were they living before they moved to middle east?.
The region proposed was not good enough for settler from Europe, not for the weather but for the inhabitant of that land and the wild animal. It was kenya and they had to reject it. That religous book is the major history book they have.So they are only follow their history and tracing back their root. You asked about where they had lived: study "pogrom" and you will what bedeviled them everwhere they had lived. If you face persecution everywhere and you know your father's hous, won't return?
Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by Empiree: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
jeruzi:
The region propose was not good enough for settler from Europe, not for the weather but for the inhabitant of that land and the wild animal. It was kenya and they had to reject it. That religous book is the major history book they have.So they are only follow their history and tracing back their root. You asked about where they had lived: study "pogrom" and you will what bedeviled them everwhere they had lived. If you face persecution everywhere and you know your father's hous, won't return?
from their religious book, pls point to me where GOD gave them the land as theirs till ETERNITY?.

Bros, these are Europeans who converted to Judaism. They belong to Poland etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by drakeli: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
Empiree:
As someone said earlier, where were they living before they moved to middle east?.
Go back and do your history homework. Who were living in Jerusalem, the city of David before Arab moved in , now calling themselves Palestinians.

Back to your question. Jews were driven out of Jerusalem for revolting against the Romans. They sought refuge in Europe and North African. After the fall of Roman Empire, Jerusalem fell in the hand of Muslims led by Saladin and was occupied by Arabs. Note that throughout these time, there was nothing like Palestinians. They were Arabs from Arab countries. The name Palestinian is a political creation by Arabs to fight the Jews in their ancestral land. When David, Solomon, Josiah, Saul were king in Jerusalem, where were the Arabs? In fact then, there was no Islam.

Jews have taken back what belonged to them thousands of years before Islam back. If the Arabs calling themselves political Palestinians can’t go back to the country of origin of their ancestors settlers, they should live in peace with the Jews.

Even qoran acknowledge it that Jerusalem is the land of Jews. Abi Quran is a liar ni?

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by Ranchhoddas: 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
jeruzi:
That's is a good question. Looking at history, you would see for yourself that; the Jew had been persecuted everywhere they lived because they had no place of their own. Go through the history and see. Is that what you want them to repeat when they know their root?
So the solution to persecution is persecution of others right?
The Palestinians that they want to displace are not humans right?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by Empiree: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
drakeli:
Go back and do your history homework. Who were living in Jerusalem, the city of David before Arab moved in , now calling themselves Palestinians.

Back to your question. Jews were driven out of Jerusalem for revolting against the Romans. They sought refuge in Europe and North African. After the fall of Roman Empire, Jerusalem fell in the hand of Muslims led by Saladin and was occupied by Arabs. Note that throughout these time, there was nothing like Palestinians. They were Arabs from Arab countries. The name Palestinian is a political creation by Arabs to fight the Jews in their ancestral land. When David, Solomon, Josiah, Saul were king in Jerusalem, where were the Arabs? In fact then, there was no Islam.

Jews have taken back what belonged to them thousands of years before Islam back. If the Arabs calling themselves political Palestinians can’t go back to the country of origin of their ancestors settlers, they should live in peace with the Jews.
lol, I have not even started with you guys. But since you skipped, let me bring you back small. Did the Jews drop from the sky unto the land?. Did you read the bible that there were people also living there and Yahweh ordered them to kill Amalekites and occupied the land. This shows that they had to kill ppl to claim the land too.

O ya, let's keep dragging it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by Empiree: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
drakeli:

Even qoran acknowledge it that Jerusalem is the land of Jews. Abi Quran is a liar ni?
I have not even quoted religious books yet. Take it easy. Depending on how you take this, I will start bringing out religious quotes to expose you.
Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by jeruzi(m): 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
So the solution to persecution is persecution of others right?
The Palestinians that they want to displace are not humans right?
the intention, and the assumptions are different. The Jews only want to settle back in their original settlement in peace. What you now call persecution is just a resistance against the aggression of the arabs. The so called Arabs never wanted Israel on that land, it was their inbility to jointly flush them out that gave room to their acceptance to acknowledge "the existence of the state of Israel" and then the two state solution. So what you call today aggression, persecution, or evil, is only a reaction to the force applied by the arabs. Also, Israel is willing to allow them settle among them in peace.
Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by Empiree: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
jeruzi:
the intention, and the assumptions are different. The Jews only want to settle back in their original settlement in peace. What you now call persecution is just a resistance against the aggression of the arabs. The so called Arabs never wanted Israel on that land, it was their inbility to jointly flush them out that gave room to their acceptance to acknowledge "the existence of the state of Israel" and then the two state solution. So what you call today aggression, persecution, or evil, is only a reaction to the force applied by the arabs.
Can you tell us how the Holy Land was theirs from the beginning?
Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by Ranchhoddas: 6:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
jeruzi:
the intention, and the assumptions are different. The Jews only want to settle back in their original settlement in peace. What you now call persecution is just a resistance against the aggression of the arabs. The so called Arabs never wanted Israel on that land, it was their inbility to jointly flush them out that gave room to their acceptance to acknowledge "the existence of the state of Israel" and then the two state solution. So what you call today aggression, persecution, or evil, is only a reaction to the force applied by the arabs. Also, Israel is willing to allow them settle among them in peace.
The only reason the Arabs have been unable to "flush" Israel out is Western interference.
The original aggressors were the invading Israelis.
What you call Arab aggression was a reaction to the original invasion. They could have settled in peace elsewhere. If they wanted part of that land, the least they could have done was to accede to the conditions and demands of their would-be hosts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by jeruzi(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Empiree:
Can you tell us how the Holy Land was theirs from the beginning?
It is a well know truth written in the Holy Bible which holds so much of Israel's history, and the quran also has it written in it that it was given to them by God. It is not new of men to alway want to connect back to their origin. They possessed it by war, conquering the original inhabitant. Is it now bad for them to return and settle in peace?
Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by jeruzi(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
The only reason the Arabs have been unable to "flush" Israel out is Western interference.
What you call Arab aggression was a reaction to the original invasion. They could have settled in peace elsewhere. If they wanted part of that land, the least they could have done was to accede to the conditions and demands of their would-be hosts.
If you look at history, there were attempts to settle some place else,but the hosts where hostile at some point, so they had to return to THEIR OWN land, where history tells the world: as many as would care to listen, that they "live", both in th Holy Bible, and the quran
Ranchhoddas:
Ranchhoddas:
If you look at history, there were attempts to settle some place else,but the hosts where hostile at some point, so they had to return to THEIR OWN land, where history tells the world: as many as would care to listen, that they "live", both in th Holy Bible, and the quran
Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by Ranchhoddas: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
jeruzi:
So forceful occupation and displacement of thousands of people, women and children among them is the way to go about it right.
Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by Raintaker(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lol, so much ignorant Christaains on this thread, imagine someone saying there was nothing like Palestine during David's or whoever's reign.
So you didn't know that the Philistine mentioned in whatever religion book you guys use is the Palestine of today?
Just a change of pronunciation over so many years.

One other guy said, their ancestors got the land by fighting off the original inhabitants and killing them, so that makes it their land.

So when the offspring of the initial inhabitants reclaimed their land and re-established their, they've done something wrong right?
But when it comes to the Israelis, you lot claim they are back to reclaim their land hence their present day aggression.

It's really pitiable how you lots reason, bunch if 2-faced hypocritical Christians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by Empiree: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
jeruzi:
It is a well know truth written in the Holy Bible which holds so much of Israel's history, and the quran also has it written in it that it was given to them by God. It is not new of men to alway want to connect back to their origin. They possessed it by war, conquering the original inhabitant. Is it now bad for them to return and settle in peace?
Sorry, buddy. Quran does not deny God gave Israelites Holy Land but on two CONDITIONS which they violated. That was the reason they were kicked out from the Land the first and second time.

But if you look in their Bible today, they changed the word that they do not have to be righteous in conduct to possess the Land.

◄ Deuteronomy 9:5-6 ►

It is not because of your righteousness or your integrity that you are going in to take possession of their land; but on account of the wickedness of these nations, the LORD your God will drive them out before you, to accomplish what he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Understand, then, that it is not because of your righteousness that the LORD your God is giving you this good land to possess, for you are a stiff-necked people.

You dont need degree to figure out this was fabricated. You can see from verse 5 suggesting their were people given the Land before them. Those people too were probably disbelievers and very wicked was the reason God destroyed them and brought the Jews to the Land. The Jews also came in and started their wickedness like money changer on interest, killing of prophets and disobeying God. These are in conflict with conditions given them. That's, the conditions to believe in God is One and be righteous in conduct.

Today, have they not being wicked by killing people now?. Do you have eyes to see that or not. Because they violated the conditions was the reason God kicked them out by sending them Babylonian army to destroyed their temple and homes and kill their people. and they were exiled. After yrs in exile, God pardoned them and brought them back t the Holy Land with same conditions. They violated the conditions again when they killed their prophets and Jesus and defiled God's Laws. God sent to them the second time Roman Army to destroy them and banned them forever from ever return to the Holy Land. It is after that God raised the muslim community that they (muslims) will inherit the Land no matter what. However, in order to receive their final punishment for defiling God, God promised to bring them back in the Last Age to the Holy Land from wherever they might scattered in order to inflict on them the worst possible punishment. And He warned again, if you return to your wickedness, God will return their punishment. This is what Quran says at the beginning of chapter 17. Pls go and read it. So now, are they not practicing wickedness and evil conducts like homosexual now on the Holy Land?. If you have eyes and cant see, i can't help you. They were not the only people established on the Land before. So the Land no longer belong to them by Divine authority.

Their bringing them back to the Holy Land in the Last Age as said in the Qur'an was entrapment. It doesn't mean they are rightful owner. Some Jewish Rabbis recognized this entrapment. That's why they try to avoid settling their and defiled zionist Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh2mdPbYnZI

Rabbi Dovid Weiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJlI-xRSVts

Listen to this Rabbi confirmed what Qur'an said. "He said we were exiled by God. We are to live amongst people. We do not want a Jewish state"

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by jeruzi(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
So forceful occupation and displacement of thousands of people, women and children among them is the way to go about it right.
If you study from the genesis of this new occupation, you would realise that the Jews did not start with violence but with "land purchasing". They bought lands with money. Please study it.Violence came as a counter measure. Also note that their where Jews on that land before the European Jews came in.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Isreal's Original Land? by jeruzi(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Raintaker:
Lol, so much ignorant Christaains on this thread, imagine someone saying there was nothing like Palestine during David's or whoever's reign.
So you didn't know that the Philistine mentioned in whatever religion book you guys use is the Palestine of today?
Just a change of pronunciation over so many years.

One other guy said, their ancestors got the land by fighting off the original inhabitants and killing them, so that makes it their land.

So when the offspring of the initial inhabitants reclaimed their land and re-established their, they've done something wrong right?
But when it comes to the Israelis, you lot claim they are back to reclaim their land hence their present day aggression.

It's really pitiable how you lots reason, bunch if 2-faced hypocritical Christians.
From your analysis, I see you didn't study the history of the region very well, and that you have spoken from the little knowledge of religion you have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Very Hot Prayers Against All Household Witchcrafts / Here Are Some Interesting Facts About Pastor David Ibiyeomie / How Hurrying and Worrying Turns Humans Against God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.