Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part (1648 Views)

Five Year Old Kids Caught "Making Love" In School Bathroom / Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love / Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 04, 2010
A desperate couple eager to make quick money through drug trafficking has landed in the net of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA). The couple and their six-year-old twins were nabbed by officials of the NDLEA at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, while boarding an Arik Air flight to London on Sunday, March 28.

According to the spokesman of the NDLEA, Mitchell Ofoyeju, the family head, Jimoh Oladega Bashir (46), his wife, Jimoh Mulikat Adebukola and their six-year-old twins were carrying 4.050 kg of white powdery substance that tested positive to cocaine.
Though the man had no drugs on him, the wife concealed 3.350kg in almost every part of her body. She had some on her breast and underwear. The innocent six years old twins were also used in packing 700 grammes of the illicit drugs.

According to Ofoyeju, the couple has a supermarket at Ajah, Lagos, adding that it was painful that they still engaged in the illicit act.
“Their reason for carrying drugs was that they were swindled of N2.2 million and needed to smuggle the drugs to enable them pay the school fees of their children.
Ofoyeju quoted Jimoh as saying: “We were to be paid £3,000 while some quantity of the drugs would have been given to us. Initially, I rejected the suggestion but they convinced my wife who persuaded me to do it. My son is at the Fountain University, Osogbo and I need to pay their school fees.”

The wife also blamed their involvement on school fees and other family financial responsibilities. In her words: “I have problem of my children’s school fees. I have six children and I intend to give them good education. I also have younger ones and aged parents to take care of. They asked me to swallow the drugs, but I was afraid, that is why I packed them in my body,” she stated.

The NDLEA spokesman said the twins had been released to the family members, but the couple will soon be charged to court.
Chairman of NDLEA, Ahmadu Giade, at a public forum in Bauchi State, last week, had warned real and potential culprits of hard drugs that the agency was ready, willing and able to keep up the fight against hard drugs.
He had called on stakeholders to intensify drug control efforts, as he identified illicit drug trafficking as a major threat to political stability in West Africa.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/4658-Woman-conceals-drugs-private-part.html
Re: A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part by iice(f): 6:54am On Apr 04, 2010
That is just wrong
Re: A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part by Sissy3(f): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2010
iice:

That is just wrong

on so many levels sad sad sad. involving those poor kids is just despicable, no justification for it.
Re: A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part by Nenyechi(f): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2010
Thats so pathetic.parents usin their innocent kids 2 smuggle drugs.what is d world turning into[/color][color=][color=#990000][/color] embarassed embarassed
Re: A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part by lannre(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2010
Not a good excuse, its not a must to get rich. Hardwork is not even a license . This should serve as a lesson to those who seek short cut. I only sympathise with those kids.
Re: A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 05, 2010
iice:

That is just wrong
~Sissy~:

on so many levels

that was exactly what i was thinking!!!!!
some people are just. . . . . . . . . . . . . .  .aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Re: A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part by Amigoz(f): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2010
Its so unfortunate. . . . . . . . . . . .

We cant pick our parents . . . . . . . . . . .

These children will have at least, had a chance cry

Ori ibeji a da fun won angry angry
Re: A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 05, 2010
lannre:

Not a good excuse, its not a must to get rich. Hardwork is not even a license . This should serve as a lesson to those who seek short cut. I only sympathise with those kids.
I wish I could tattoo that on their foreheads angry angry angry
Re: A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2010
Amigoz:

Its so unfortunate. . . . . . . . . . . .
We cant pick our parents . . . . . . . . .  . .
These children will have at least, had a chance  cry
Ori ibeji a da fun won  angry angry

it seems like the parents "looked" nice, they had a supermarket so they were not suffering.
they became greedy for one reason or the other.
its all comes down to people who want to live WAY ABOVE their means!

@post
this people probably had done it before and i would be bold to say that they might even be in the business for themselves. people who carry 1kg get the amount of money they said they were supposedly going to get. . . . . . . . . this woman had 4kg (street value £300K), WTF!!!!!!!

go to youtube and search for BANGED UP ABROAD and watch how this is happening all over the world with people from all walks of life!
Re: A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part by Outstrip(f): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2010
Dang. Look how the "man" threw his wife under the bus

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Thief And He's Also Wanted By The Nigerian Police / Woman Stripped Friend Unclad, bite her breast In Public / Recession: 7 Nigerian States With Unbelievably High Suicide Cases – See Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.