Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) (1653 Views)

Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by TMSMedia: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2020
Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun State (Photos, Video)

IgbereTV reports that Ogun State Police disrupted a Friday service in a mosque at Ibara, Abeokuta, Ogun State as the worshippers had defied the state government rules on the prohibition of social gathering which was set to curb the spread of the Coronavirus.

In the video captured by IgbereTV, the Muslim leader who had been asked by the police to stay outside the mosque with other worshippers, spoke to the police saying they had only come to pray against Coronavirus and had not committed any crime. He also said that they are willing to be charged to court.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBLFYkTEK1k

http://igberetvnews.com/1345355/covid-19-police-drives-worshippers-ibara-mosque-ogun-state-photos-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by IstandWithGod: 8:31am On Mar 29, 2020
Religious fanaticism is what will kill some people in this Corona period.

My pastor called me this morning to come to church, I told him I dash him the church... When you watch videos of what is happening in Italy, you will understand what "stay at home" means.
Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by Edusteve(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Why Nigerians no dey hear word for God sake?
For your organic traffic and AdSense build up check my sign
Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by Citytrend: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Hnmm
Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by LibertyRep: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2020
There is no way a society won't have some renegades who wouldn't want to obey lawful orders even for the sake of their own safety.

It is therefore the duty of the government to enforce strict compliance for the sake of the rest of the law abiding citizens.

...and just before anyone begin to throw insults at their religion, know that there are Muslims in that same town that didn't open their mosque for prayers.
Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by Franchise21(m): 8:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Stubborn set of peeps. Just can't obey simple directive
Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by seunmsg(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2020
Even in Saudi Arabia, mosques have been shut down. So, what’s their problem?
Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by LearnITsmash(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2020
Nigerians are the most senseless sets of people I have ever seen when you attach religion to their lives undecided
Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by comradewanle(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2020
Africans and religion
Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2020
A lot of people don't believe it's real, including some people in the Western countries
Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2020
seunmsg:
Even in Saudi Arabia, mosques have been shut down. So, what’s their problem?

Their problem is that law doesn't carry much weight in Nigeria, the leaders don't follow the rule of law they have created and the people feel the same way until they are forced to follow it but the problem is that nobody will force the leaders to follow the rule of law
Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by Topmaike007(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Till when obanikoro kixo one person from there that's when they will know
Meanwhile I am +1 today make una biko shower me likes

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by agulion: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2020
If I say now that Islam is worst than Corona virus now the will start quoting me and saying nonsense, is only a matter of time before Yoruba Muslims embrace the bad side of Islam ( terrorism)

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by sapientia(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2020
This people again.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by ClassicMan202(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2020
Hope say dey use cane format their dumb brain

Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
LibertyRep:
There is no way a society won't have some renegades who wouldn't want to obey lawful orders even for the sake of their own safety.

It is therefore the duty of the government to enforce strict compliance for the sake of the rest of the law abiding citizens.

...and just before anyone begin to throw insults at their religion, know that there are Muslims in that same town that didn't open their mosque for prayers.
Nigerians are too stubborn like kilode....we no dey hear word....them suppose flog them like the goats THEY are
Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
sapientia:
This people again.
awon peaceful people

Small time now them go go burn police station and cars like their brothers in the north
Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by AgentNairaland(f): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
See Omo Sheytan Telling Police To Charge Them To Court, Indeed You're Under Slavery Captivity In Islam
Re: Covid-19: Police Drives Worshippers Out Of Ibara Mosque In Ogun (Photos, Video) by Jabioro: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
At 78 is less than quarter to go.. simple instruction stay at home.. Lawyer wetin? Abeg commot for road

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Raid Abuja Est. As Police Tell Victims Not To Disturb Their Sleep / Just Like Igangan, Fulani Terrorists Allegedly Attack Shagamu In Ogun State / Two Men Caught Red Handed Doing The Bobrisky Act At Their Car Backseat (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.