Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,359 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Smartphone With The Best Battery Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smartphone With The Best Battery Life (3355 Views)

Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 / Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by Ajagunhope: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
My Tecno W3 is really frustrating in terms of its battery life. Plz which smartphone device in Nigeria has the best � battery life e.g 8hrs and above.

Your sincere votes pls!
Thanks.
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by ManLikeUs: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
iPhone 11
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by lizzypro: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Oukitel

1 Like

Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by koskilala: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ajagunhope:
My Tecno W3 is really frustrating in terms of its battery life. Plz which smartphone device in Nigeria has the best � battery life e.g 8hrs and above.

Your sincere votes pls!
Thanks.

Tecno L9
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by Ajagunhope: 12:30am On Dec 24, 2017
Are you sure Tecno L9 and indeed all Tecno phones have good battery?
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 24, 2017
Ajagunhope:
Are you sure Tecno L9 and indeed all Tecno phones have good battery?

5,000mah battery is plenty enough. And on a 720p display battery doesn't have much work to do, so it can easily see u through 2 days or s full day with heavy usage. My wife's infinix hot 4 pro lasts a whole day under heavy usage and she still has like 30% left before charging at night and that's on 4,000mah. My own phone I charge up to 3 times a day and it has 3,500mah. Not that the battery is not enough but I'm a much heavy user and I like my brightness to be set close to max.

But rely how much ur phone lasts depend on how much u use it. A 6,000mah battery can be drained under 5 hours while a 3,000mah can be used to last a full day.
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by Ajagunhope: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
greenhulk:

5,000mah battery is plenty enough. And on a 720p display battery doesn't have much work to do, so it can easily see u through 2 days or s full day with heavy usage. My wife's infinix hot 4 pro lasts a whole day under heavy usage and she still has like 30% left before charging at night and that's on 4,000mah. My own phone I charge up to 3 times a day and it has 3,500mah. Not that the battery is not enough but I'm a much heavy user and I like my brightness to be set close to max.

But rely how much ur phone lasts depend on how much u use it. A 6,000mah battery can be drained under 5 hours while a 3,000mah can be used to last a full day.

Thanks. I think infinix phones are better off battery wise...
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Have you tried the Phantom 8...
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by Perge(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ajagunhope:

If you want a complete package, go get Xiaomi redmi note 4!

If you're after flagship phones, grab galaxy note 8
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by Iseoluwani: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ajagunhope:

That's a big fat lie

Go and try gionee M SERIES
M5 ,M5 MINI M6 AI ETC

GIONEE IS A MACHINE

3 Likes

Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by olypharm: 7:35am On Dec 27, 2017
am in Lagos I have a new gionee A1 lite for sale at 60k with all accessories and even a gift box I won from them that includes selfie stick, external speaker and table stand.Receipt and warranty card still available. 60k not negotiable. If u wan price go buy new one 70k.
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by Kogbaski: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ajagunhope:

Nah. Tecno phones are better in terms of battery life.
This is from experience
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by Shadedtee: 1:19am On Jan 03, 2018
Kogbaski:

Nah. Tecno phones are better in terms of battery life.
This is from experience

Especially the L series
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:34am On Jan 03, 2018
Go for oukitel k series,
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by beezedblogger: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
You can try the Tecno l9 plus. It has a 5000mAh battery. It's price ranges between N40,000 - N50,000.
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by Kogbaski: 12:34am On Jan 30, 2019
sure or the likes of the pouvoir and pouvoir 2 pro. the battery life is super impressive.
Shadedtee:

Especially the L series
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by investigator007: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2019
the pouvoir series too have very goo batteries
Shadedtee:

Especially the L series
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by investigator007: 8:40am On Feb 02, 2019
yeah,5000 mah on a device is really a big deal
Kogbaski:
sure or the likes of the pouvoir and pouvoir 2 pro. the battery life is super impressive.
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
X
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by Ejadike(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Tecno Pouvoir 3 plus
Re: Smartphone With The Best Battery Life by Ejadike(m): 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Shadedtee:

Especially the L series
used a Tecno L6 one time, na me de beg the battery to drop sef

(1) (Reply)

Use Mtn Blackberry Service On Pc / Blackberry An Overrated Scam / How To Activate Iphone 4.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.