Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures (57132 Views)

Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Help!! His Boss Wants To Turn Him To A House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by AnonymousIP: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

He reported that the car was just 'bought' yesterday. Read according to the man, Okeke Walter Nnamdi below:

"Breaking news...... I wake up this morning and ask the gate man to clean the cars in the compound he left what he was told to do and start the car see the results of driving his Oga car for goodness sake!!! The car was brought last night" Pictures below:

Source - http://www.viviangist.ng/gateman-crashes-his-boss-new-car-while-trying-to-drive-pictures/

CC - Lalasticlala

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by whitebeard(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin china

6 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Leverageisback(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin yea at least he touched a nice ride before he died

218 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by EvilMetahuman: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
3-5months salary should fix this grin grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Buhari book of lamentation continues grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by quiverfull(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
He should just work for free for the 12months.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by bedspread: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
JUST FIX IT IF U HV THE CASH.....
IF U DONT, HOLD ON TILL THE MONEY COMES

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by mazimee(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
Na ride wey man pikin wan go flex for villiage crash so.

7 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by xedyl(m): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
no be only car....what of the fence?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by femolacqua(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
He just entered one chance, working for free till he could pay back.

6 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by SaintAlbert53: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
gbese...proudly followed from the village

9 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Village people why?

1 Like

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Ajfems(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bt I know this guy won't collect salary for a long time

9 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by captainking(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
This has happened to me before... I know the man in question.. Prophet Nnamdi okeke.. He will forgive the man.. He is more than that...

3 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Bossontop(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
undecided
No b oga him be??...make him go repair am na based on his office

9 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Kingcesar: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
The owner village people no like person progress o. Them no fit use person wey fit pay for damages use crash the car grin nah gateman them use !!
Them kill 2 birds with one stone

22 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by MrDandy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
Haha.. no salary for you from now till the next 10 years grin

6 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by joystickextend1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
shocked half salary for the next 6months

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by boman2014: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
kasala
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Uyiii: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
captainking:
This has happened to me before... I know the man in question.. Prophet Nnamdi okeke.. He will forgive the man.. He is more than that...
did your boss sack you then, hope you're not a gateman anymore?
cheers brosmiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by femi4: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
3-5months salary should fix this grin grin
The car or the wall grin

4 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Onyenna(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lmao

4 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by biggz82: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Christmas gift for the boss

2 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Odianose13(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ready to receive your last salary with bossman. Find new oga for 2018.

Mr gateman abi gate crasher. Driving na part of your duty?

26 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by sipsip(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
You told the gateman to wash the CARS... Lord, visit me na abeg. Put me in a position where my gateman will crash one of my cars. Which kin wahala be this?

2 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by bigeliot(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hahahahah. Dis one na real trouble o. Bt wetin man wan do na. Wat has happened has happend. Relax bro, wat u will do to him will enter ur head wen he commits anoda crime
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by amunkita(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
mazimee:
Na ride wey man pikin wan go flex for villiage clash so.

It's crash sir..

2 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by idu1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
shocked

5 Likes

Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
angry
Re: Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures by alphaconde(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
an audi would not destroy like that with an in-compound speed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 / Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.