Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant (23630 Views)

The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) / I Easily Lose Consciousness If I Stay In The Sun / Codeine Ban: Five Other Pharmaceutical Drugs Abused By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by bonechamberlain(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
so these men no wan learn. smh
Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by Belmot(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
State-Of-The-Art?

2 Likes

Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by jamesibor: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

But when Ojuku was dying, a Yoruba man named Mike Adenuga had to pay for his medical bills overseas.

You control the Pharmaceutical industry but Ekwueme had to be shipped out of Nigeria for drugs abroad.

You control the Pharmaceutical industry but you almost assassinated Dora Akunyili when she exposed your mediocre drug counterfeiters.

When Awolowo died, a certain Igbo man named Ekene Dili Chukwu financed his burial.

1 Like

Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by BagWay: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
id remind u wen it happens ok
Haniel18:

Did u read where they said he started in 2010 and dis is ending of 2018,nw calculate it. Does it look like months to u. Adenuga, Dangote and others that started did they also fold up after some months. I believe u are more intelligent than dis, use ur brain power positively. Thanks
Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by Tex42(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
Obiora Nebe... GT Bank... EFCC... Raid residence...
Do the maths!
Kodus for making the Igbo nation and Nigeria proud. Goodluck!
Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by willexyaho(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
How I wish I will be able to do my IT there.

Thank God.
Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by uyplus(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
BagWay:
abegi.
after some months
d tin will fold up
then it will be abandoned.
abegi

Stupid! If your dad has such an investment, you wouldn't be spewing rubbish on this thread!
Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by Okoyeeboz: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
jamesibor:

When Awolowo died, a certain Igbo man named Ekene Dili Chukwu financed his burial.

Typical lie from unintelligent dolts.

I want you can to refute what I posted so that I'll disgrace you with links and sources.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by emilfischer(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
This is where I plan on going for my industrial training.
Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by idu1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
It doesn't looks like a manufacturing factory.

Na packaging after importing drugs from India....

Stop overhyping shiit...

1 Like

Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by lilytender: 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
jamesibor:

Ndigbo control the Pharmaceutical industry in Nigeria.

Yes, Ndigbo controls the fake drug manufacturing cartel.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by jamesibor: 11:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
lilytender:

Yes, Ndigbo controls the fake drug manufacturing cartel.

Thank God you can't do without their "fake drugs".

1 Like

Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by edoman2016: 12:25am On Dec 23, 2017
How do pharmaceutical companies make profit despite selling their drugs on credit to hospitals and pharmacies. How do they manage the cash flow of their pharmaceutical business? Mind you, most of these hospitals and pharmacies are chronic debtors. They owe a lot after selling the drugs.
Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 23, 2017
kiss
Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by MightySparrow: 5:39am On Dec 23, 2017
Good facilities, Igbo sense quality?
Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:39am On Dec 23, 2017
jamesibor:

Ndigbo control the Pharmaceutical industry in Nigeria.

That's why they used bullet to do parting in Dora's gele some years back.
Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by jamesibor: 6:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

That's why they used bullet to do parting in Dora's gele some years back.

At least Lonart and Artesunat have been saving your sorry ass from malaria nearly 2 decades now.
Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:01am On Dec 23, 2017
jamesibor:

At least Lonart and Artesunat have been saving your sorry ass from malaria nearly 2 decades now.

I don't suffer from malaria.
Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2017
only if the Fulani/Hausa oligarchy in collaboration with their AFONJA slaves will not try to shut this pharmaceutical firm down like the way they planned to shut only indigenous car manufacturing company in Nigeria down through AFONJA bank GTB

Now he is a Nigeria, if they blackmail him, they will turn to he is playing Igbo tribal card... Ndi Ara
Re: Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant by koladebrainiac(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2017
The sun is too Tribalistic . i stopped believing their story when they said were insisting on unfavorable government policy ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Infant Formulas On Sale In Nigeria High In Arsenic, Toxic Substance" / Two Borno COVID-19 Patients Flee After Testing Positive / Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.