Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigeria In Great Danger- Emir Sanusi - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigeria In Great Danger- Emir Sanusi (950 Views)

Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria In Great Danger- Emir Sanusi by agwom(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, has said the illegal use of drugs is endangering Nigeria and has to be on the forefront of National discussion.

He said this on Tuesday in Kano while delivering his speech at the Senate Roundtable titled ‘Drug Use Crisis in Nigeria’.

Sanusi also decried the lack of implementing existing laws adding that “If we are not implementing the laws we have in the books, what assurance we have that new laws will be obeyed.”

He said, “In the North in particular an entire generation is being destroyed because of drug abuse. Like I always say, if you don't want to hear the truth don't invite me, political establishment is a fundamental problem.”

The Emir further advised that every public officer should undergo drug test before accessing any public office.

“Every emir, every politician, every Senator should go through drug test, before attaining any office in the Country they must be subjected to taking a drug test. I will be very happy to subject myself to a drug test.”

“We deceive ourselves if we say we are not part of the problem. 90% of issues that we have is lack of political will”

“The trade in drugs is a protected trade, who are those involved in this, somebody saw them, somebody was bribed. How many rehabilitation center do we have, how well equipped are they, how many human capacity development do we have?

“Honest feedback is not a personal attack, we are not perfect, I pray our politicians understand this, I wish everyone a successful deliberation.” He said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigeria-in-great-danger-emir-sanusi.html

Re: Nigeria In Great Danger- Emir Sanusi by MakeADifference: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Govt over to you.
Re: Nigeria In Great Danger- Emir Sanusi by sarrki(m): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
That's true

You are also part of it sire

Positioning your son to become IG is also part of the problem

Always seeing doom for the country

While they squandered the little resources position, and opportunity meant for all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In Great Danger- Emir Sanusi by sarrki(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
MakeADifference:
Govt over to you.

Sanusi is part of the problem

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Great Danger- Emir Sanusi by Paperwhite(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Meanwhile the drug menace is more well pronounced in the north while Buhari is the problem.Therefore they are the problem of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Great Danger- Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Emir Sanusi always saying things the way they are. Born King! I heard people even sniff rubber and gum over there and I'm still wondering how that's possible. shocked

Its not only the north anyways, even here in Lagos people abuse cough syrup with codeine, Tramadol, Cannabis (Indian hemp) and many more cheap narcotics....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Great Danger- Emir Sanusi by Paperwhite(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:
That's true

You are also part of it sire

Positioning your son to become IG is also part of the problem

Always seeing doom for the country

While they squandered the little resources position, and opportunity meant for all
SLS always say the truth as it's.He is not a Sai Baba zombie bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Great Danger- Emir Sanusi by sarrki(m): 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
Paperwhite:
SLS always say the truth as it's.He is not a Sai Baba zombie bro.

Fear God uncle

You asked for his head on a plate

When he said 20billion dollars was missing

Wailers are chronic liars
Re: Nigeria In Great Danger- Emir Sanusi by LionDeLeo: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
sarrki:

Fear God uncle

You asked for his head on a plate

When he said 20billion dollars was missing

Wailers are chronic liars
Exactly.

When he said 20b dollars was missing, he was a liar.

Now, he has said something they like to hear, "he has suddenly become a god"

No wonder Nnamdiot cownu was using some people heads to grind pepper.

Igbos are born fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In Great Danger- Emir Sanusi by tribalistseun: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
Whoever is supplying these animals drugs should please increase the supply to 100,000,000 trucks per month.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Great Danger- Emir Sanusi by sarrki(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Exactly.

When he said 20b dollars was missing, he was a liar.

Now, he has said something they like to hear, "he has suddenly become a god"

No wonder Nnamdiot cownu was using some people heads to grind pepper.

Igbos are born fools.

Ooooooh my brother

Where have you been ?

God bless you sire
Re: Nigeria In Great Danger- Emir Sanusi by Ehiscotch(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Paperwhite:
Meanwhile the drug menace is more well pronounced in the north while Buhari is the problem.Therefore they are the problem of Nigeria.

Did you just make sense?

He said drug abuse is a menace in the north (paraphrased).

Lagos alone can account for most abuses than any other state.
Re: Nigeria In Great Danger- Emir Sanusi by oooduancalmdown: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
Majority of dug abuse comes from the North.This is why you should declare Arewa republic so can tackle the wrongs in your land.
North should not be scared of Nigeria disintegration.
Re: Nigeria In Great Danger- Emir Sanusi by Nevee: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
Amir Kano
Re: Nigeria In Great Danger- Emir Sanusi by frankyychiji(f): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Some zombies on this thread have forcefully naturalized in Lagos for fear of fulanis who have raided and occupied his father's house but his only headache is IPOB who damned the consequences and confronted their tormentors.

Lost tribe!

In his state, drug abuse, homosexuality and ritual killing is a lucrative business.

Misplaced priorities!

...laughable grin grin

(1) (Reply)

When We All Fake Accents / Work From Home Empowerment Training / Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Ogu Town, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.