Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu (54593 Views)

FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu by Johnandv: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
Organs:

Ojukwu had B.sc History from Oxford and joined the army then and yes, he became the first graduate to join the army, because most other graduates will go pursue other careers instead. Then, you had Soleye's, Shitay bey etc as Drs and Lawyers from oxford so nothing spectacular. Yes, Igbos, Hausas etc contributed their quota to lagos but agin its the enabling environment. If Lagos was in Igboland do you think Igbos will allow others to settle and do business? Back to the case, stop dancing round in circles, Innoson was accused of filing frivolous cases against GTbank to evade the forgery case against him. Like i said, what are the specifics? state them here, not just he won 2 cases bla-bla-bla, what cases? GTBank said, Innoson borrowed money to import spare parts and raw materials, he was supposed to pay a % when the goods got to the ports, he did not, instead he forged documents, which was released (google it) and bribed officials and used those forged documents to have the ports clear the goods and release it to him, the bank found out and went after him to pay, he refused and the bank reported the case to EFCC, pls for the sake of GOD almighty, just stop right now and research this case again, be fair and non- judgemnetal, just follow the facts you can find and ask yourself these questions:
1. What is the case all about?
2. What exactly is GTBank accusing Innoson of and what exactly is Innoson accusing the bank of doing?
3. Where are the evidences?
4. Make your research and come up with the results.

My broda, I and you can argue from now till tomorrow.... the same thing Ojukwu did and promised he will win the war and that chukwu Okike Abiama will deliver you from awusa army that is killing them for no reason. Now what happened at the end, God gave victory to Nigeria not Biafra, Ojukwu ran away. After many years, Shagari that you abused as illiterate, uneducated etc was who Ojukwu with his Oxford degree had to beg for pardon and forgiveness. He was granted pardon and allowed to return back to Nigeria by grade II certificate Shagari. BTW, Ojukwu won the case in court over his property seized by naija govt and it was returned to him. We are waiting for the Innoson vs GTbank case, if GTbank wins you will say Govt manipulated it, just like you said about GEJ's election....Remember Jega is a hero today just because he was unbiased as INEC chairman.
Exactly my point, you should answer those questions yourself and see if you'd have any clue at all to unravel the question. Innoson demanded to know why he was arrested and he was not given any answer, tell me who gets arrested without knowing the reason for it?.

Unlike GTfraudBANK, INNOSON knows what he accuses the bank of and have backed it up with evidences and thereby winning all the court proceedings, now why are you living in denial??

There is no one living in Igbo land that is made to feel like a foreigner at all apart from the Hausas who intimidate and kill Igbos up north then Igbos retaliate that's all, Igbos are travelers and travelers hardly offend visitors unlike Yorubas who only dwell in their circle all their lives, its not a surprise that Igbos even choose to patronize other tribes over there own which has become a reproach to us, reason why INNOSON did not bank with Diamond bank, UBA, Fidelity but chose a Yoruba bank instead, reason why Igbos can worship in Winners, Redeem, Christ embassy and not Trem, Dominion city, Assemblies, etc we have been like that but good things have now started to change, Igbos are now discovering that dealing with your own is better than an outsider..

God did not give victory to Nigeria but The British did because they wanted loyal subjects which Igbos were not a perfect match for that.
Yes Ojukwu joined the army as a graduate to become the first graduate in Nigerian army which was a taboo in his days for a Graduate to be a soldier let alone an Oxford university graduate.
You keep sounding the same drum about him fleeing but can you ask yourself why only one tribe led by the same man that 'fled' engaged the whole country's army for 3 whole years even after Gowon touted to crush Biafra within 6 months, say what you want but Ikemba Nnewi Ojukwu remains the greatest hero west africa has ever produced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu by Organs(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
Johnandv:

Exactly my point, you should answer those questions yourself and see if you'd have any clue at all to unravel the question. Innoson demanded to know why he was arrested and he was not given any answer, tell me who gets arrested without knowing the reason for it?.

Unlike GTfraudBANK, INNOSON knows what he accuses the bank of and have backed it up with evidences and thereby winning all the court proceedings, now why are you living in denial??

There is no one living in Igbo land that is made to feel like a foreigner at all apart from the Hausas who intimidate and kill Igbos up north then Igbos retaliate that's all, Igbos are travelers and travelers hardly offend visitors unlike Yorubas who only dwell in their circle all their lives, its not a surprise that Igbos even choose to patronize other tribes over there own which has become a reproach to us, reason why INNOSON did not bank with Diamond bank, UBA, Fidelity but chose a Yoruba bank instead, reason why Igbos can worship in Winners, Redeem, Christ embassy and not Dominion city, Assemblies, etc we have been like that but good things have now started to change, Igbos are now discovering that dealing with your own is better than an outsider..

God did not give victory to Nigeria but The British did because they wanted loyal subjects which Igbos were not a perfect match for that.
Yes Ojukwu joined the army as a graduate to become the first graduate in Nigerian army which was a taboo in his days for a Graduate to be a soldier let alone an Oxford university graduate.
You keep sounding the same drum about him fleeing but can you ask yourself why only one tribe led by the same man that 'fled' engaged the whole country's army for 3 whole years even after Gowon touted to crush Biafra within 6 months, say what you want but Ikemba Nnewi Ojukwu remains the greatest hero west africa has ever produced.

It is pointless arguing with you, all i hear is he won case in court bla-bla-bla, what case, what did he accuse GTbank of? You cannot answer, at least i stated and shared link with you of what GTBank is accusing him of.... You don't even know or just do not want to answer.... Seriously, you need to Mechionu right now, google what soldier or Army's creed is and honour and valour etc, you call Ojukwu a soldier, a coward just like your lots. Let me tell you you cannot, i repeat you cannot even face the north in any battle whatsoever, where is Kanu today? Even riff-raff bokoharam, they stay in the middle of the fight and fight, you will be shouting and screaming how you are being killed that is if you do not run away. Govt is dealing with BH, do you hear them complain, they at least stay and fight even though they have a useless ideology and crazy mindset they at least fight. When soldiers came with guns blazing to kill Aguiyi Ironsi, Fajuyi yoruba man stopped them and said they have to kill him first, Hitler committed suicide rather than run away, even John Mccain and Nelson Mandela said you either release us all else i am not leaving my men in jail, Ojukwu Nnamdi etc left your ass and ran off and you are here talking, its only to go kill civilians like Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello, that you will find Nzeogwu, to fight soldiers with gun nkor, you go take off. If you want to mention Nigerian fearless heros, you look at OBJ, Gowon, Abacha, Buhari, Idiagbon, etc that will stay and fight to the last and not an absconder...
Re: Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu by Johnandv: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Organs:

It is pointless arguing with you, all i hear is he won case in court bla-bla-bla, what case, what did he accuse GTbank of? You cannot answer, at least i stated and shared link with you of what GTBank is accusing him of.... You don't even know or just do not want to answer.... Seriously, you need to Mechionu right now, google what soldier or Army's creed is and honour and valour etc, you call Ojukwu a soldier, a coward just like your lots. Let me tell you you cannot, i repeat you cannot even face the north in any battle whatsoever, where is Kanu today? Even riff-raff bokoharam, they stay in the middle of the fight and fight, you will be shouting and screaming how you are being killed that is if you do not run away. Govt is dealing with BH, do you hear them complain, they at least stay and fight even though they have a useless ideology and crazy mindset they at least fight. When soldiers came with guns blazing to kill Aguiyi Ironsi, Fajuyi yoruba man stopped them and said they have to kill him first, Hitler committed suicide rather than run away, even John Mccain and Nelson Mandela said you either release us all else i am not leaving my men in jail, Ojukwu Nnamdi etc left your ass and ran off and you are here talking, its only to go kill civilians like Tafawa Balewa and Ahmadu Bello, that you will find Nzeogwu, to fight soldiers with gun nkor, you go take off. If you want to mention Nigerian fearless heros, you look at OBJ, Gowon, Abacha, Buhari, Idiagbon, etc that will stay and fight to the last and not an absconder...

Lolz oh my God I just knew you are a kid and its useless talking to you cos the more the talk the more your foolishness is revealed. You keep asking what INNOSON accused GTfraudBANK of and I keep telling you he won in two cases with them in COURT for you to know he is not the guilty one but the innocent. Are you sure you don't know why INNOSON sued GTfraudBANK or you want to keep living in denial!? (1). GTfraudBANK debited hundreds of millions from INNOSON'S account and refused to pay him back with interest accrued to him then he took them to court and defeated GTfraudBANK. (2).. The customs sold goods he imported without any reason and he took the custom to court and defeated the custom, the custom already have account in GTfraudBANK bank and the bank now refused to pay INNOSON the money court ordered custom to pay him and he took GTfraudBANK again to Court and defeated them again, so what don't you understand? INNOSON himself granted interview to clear the air on that which GTfraudBANK can't do cos they have no credibility left.

You said Ojukwu ran away and obasanjo is a hero? Hahahahaha since when did a yorubastard know the meaning of the word hero. A single Igbo tribe that withstood the entire nation from all fronts for 3 years even after suffering sabotages from our neighbours, that is what is called being a "hero" not when you are participating in a war as a majority and with more sophisticated weapons plus foreign backing against a single tribe with less armory and no foreign backing that you call yourself a hero lol... Whenever Yorubas can lead a war against the whole nation damning the consequences then we know if you can be regarded as brave let alone hero.

You claim Igbos can't fight Hausas in war, I don't know where you got that assertion from cos Hausas have never engaged Igbos in battle unless you are referring to the civil war which was Nigeria(Hausa, Yoruba, Fulani, the rest of the country) vs Biafra(Igbos alone), and if i may ask why did you mention Hausa yet you are Yoruba, does it mean your tribe is known for perpetual cowardice that's why you use Hausa as shield at every opportunity and yet you open you mouth to include obasanjo as a hero, I mean how can any living creature ever call Obasanjo(coward) a hero.

When Major Ihejirika combatted bokoharam Hausa elders started screaming genocide so which bokoharam stand their ground? you think the way you people fear in your tribe is how others fear, that's why you would rather commit suicide than face your fears squarely or ever admit Ojukwu is the Hero of Africa because you envy his guts, the same Ojukwu that single handedly released awolowo from calabar prison where he almost died, my friend stop talking from both sides of your mouth like GTfraudBANK

GTfraudBANK is owing INNOSON 8billion plus and thought that using EFCC to threaten him would make him back down or forfeit his money but their plan is not well calculated and it has already failed OK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) / Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multimillionaires, 6,800 Millionaires. / This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.