Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Facebook Now Notify You When You Appear In Someone's Picture, Check It Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Now Notify You When You Appear In Someone's Picture, Check It Out (1660 Views)

Get 23GB For #1000 And 4GB For #200 Only Airtel User Check It Out / New Update Whatsapp Android Allows Users To Notify Contacts When They Change The / Facebook Adds Face Recognition Feature Which Notify Users When They Are Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Now Notify You When You Appear In Someone's Picture, Check It Out by sahba98tech: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Facebook has launch a new amazing privacy tool tagged Facial Recognition . With the new facial recognition tool user get alert of any photos in which you appear in regardless if you are being tagging or not.

Read full Here
Re: Facebook Now Notify You When You Appear In Someone's Picture, Check It Out by Abee79(m): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
OP, so, in other words, you want me to click on that link to read the rest of the story on your blog abi? Okay wait for me. Make I finish my sugarcane . . .

1 Like

Re: Facebook Now Notify You When You Appear In Someone's Picture, Check It Out by RomeoMarvis(m): 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Abee79:
OP, so, in other words, you want me to click on that link to read the rest of the story on your blog abi? Okay wait for me. Make I finish my sugarcane . . .
*walks in jejely* guy, abeg cut small sugarcane give me

1 Like

Re: Facebook Now Notify You When You Appear In Someone's Picture, Check It Out by sahba98tech: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2017
sahba98tech:
Facebook has launch a new amazing privacy tool tagged Facial Recognition . With the new facial recognition tool user get alert of any photos in which you appear in regardless if you are being tagging or not.

Read full Here
Re: Facebook Now Notify You When You Appear In Someone's Picture, Check It Out by AmAlbert(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Abee79:
You be correct guy, abi gimme small even if na the chaff
Re: Facebook Now Notify You When You Appear In Someone's Picture, Check It Out by bravesoul247(m): 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
You for paste all here. Nice development from FB
Re: Facebook Now Notify You When You Appear In Someone's Picture, Check It Out by sahba98tech: 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
bravesoul247:
You for paste all here. Nice development from FB
Thank my brother
Re: Facebook Now Notify You When You Appear In Someone's Picture, Check It Out by sahba98tech: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2017
sahba98tech:

Read full Here
Re: Facebook Now Notify You When You Appear In Someone's Picture, Check It Out by sahba98tech: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=sahba98tech post=63760866][/quote]
Re: Facebook Now Notify You When You Appear In Someone's Picture, Check It Out by sahba98tech: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=sahba98tech post=63890073][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!! Whatsapp Has Banned My Number / Huawei Ready With Hongmeng OS, To Say Goodbye To Android / Xiaomi Note 7 Vs Tecno Camon 12pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.