Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

What A Nairalander Feels About Diamond Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What A Nairalander Feels About Diamond Bank (618 Views)

Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Nairalander Feels About Diamond Bank by kayola11(m): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
I happen to be a Diamond bank account holder and what i can say is DIAMOND BANK is the most useless bank in all way. Why have i said so
1 there mobile app is shit most times when i what to recharge or transfer money, it gives me the error symbol for hour, they are so unreliable
2. When u transfer to a diamond account it takes nothing less than 4 hours to hit the account
3. There network is always bad
4. They find a way to push u
5. Customer service is zero
Please when u opening a bank account choose wisely, diamond is not a reliable bank. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What A Nairalander Feels About Diamond Bank by ipobarecriminals: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin cool undecided undecided lipsrsealed grin grin wink wink lipsrsealed nah there innoson and all aggrieved ipob pigs, even those ones with less than 4k dey transfer their money to.Come. to GTB,FBN,ECOBANK and experience peace of mind
Re: What A Nairalander Feels About Diamond Bank by dasparrow: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
kayola11:
I happen to be a Diamond bank account holder and what i can say is DIAMOND BANK is the most useless bank in all way. Why have i said so
1 there mobile app is shit most times when i what to recharge or transfer money, it gives me the error symbol for hour, they are so unreliable
2. When u transfer to a diamond account it takes nothing less than 4 hours to hit the account
3. There network is always bad
4. They find a way to push u
5. Customer service is zero
Please when u opening a bank account choose wisely, diamond is not a reliable bank. Thank you

I agree 100% with you. I have a dorm account with diamond bank. My telephone number changed. I requested that my phone number be updated to my current phone number so that I can access my account online. They sent me their customer information update form. I filled it out, attached my national ID card and sent everything back to them.

They email me back falsely accusing me of my signature not tallying. I asked them, how come? I have had the same signature since I became an adult. I have been banking with you for 5 years now, withdrawn money numerous times and now all of a sudden you are telling me my signature does not tally with what is on my account.

They told me they will have my account manager call me. The account manager contacted me on the same phone number I have been asking them to update in my account. We spoke for 4 minutes before the account manager's call credit ran out and the call disconnected.

As I type right now, my phone number is still not updated I cannot check my account balance online because 'reset password ' keeps sending a new password to my MTN line which I no longer have access to because there is no MTN where I live.

I have sent numerous emails to their so-called customer care, and they keep telling me my phone number will be updated but nothing gets done. I have called their call centre numerous times but nothing has been done about updating my phone number.

Right about now, I have come to realize that opening a dorm account with Diamond Bank was a big mistake. It was my older sibling who had recommended that I open a dorm account with them. I wish I had not listened.

I intend to stop depositing money in that account and withdraw whatever money is in there since Diamond bank obviously does not value her customers. In fact, my new year resolution is to dump Diamond Bank if my account is not updated with my new phone number by december 31st 2017.

I am also reading a lot of negative reviews about their diamond mobile app on google play store. So I blatantly refused to download their mobile app.

When more dissatisfied customers leave Diamond Bank for other more competent banks and their staff begin to get laid off, I hope diamond bank staff will not come to Nairaland to cry how they have lost their jobs.

Without satisfied customers, diamond bank staff won't have a job because bank customers like myself will abandon the account and open a bank account with a more competent bank either home or abroad.

I do not recommend diamond bank to anyone and I wish this thread hits front page so that the Nairaland online community will know what an incompetent bank diamond bank is and avoid the bank like an Egyptian plague.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: What A Nairalander Feels About Diamond Bank by dasparrow: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin cool undecided undecided lipsrsealed grin grin wink wink lipsrsealed nah there innoson and all aggrieved ipob pigs, even those ones with less than 4k dey transfer their money to.Come. to GTB,FBN,ECOBANK and experience peace of mind

I don't know about ECOBANK but many Nairalanders have spoken well about FCMB dorm accounts.
Re: What A Nairalander Feels About Diamond Bank by ipobarecriminals: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
sad
dasparrow:

I don't know about ECOBANK but many Nairalanders have spoken well about FCMB dorm accounts.
embarassed
dasparrow:

dunno about FCMB, .Wonder why that bank branch around lekki is usually quiet like a graveyard.
Re: What A Nairalander Feels About Diamond Bank by dasparrow: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad embarasseddunno about FCMB, .Wonder why that bank branch around lekki is usually quiet like a graveyard.

Really? Maybe the branch has few customers. I am not really familiar with Lagos so I would not know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Nairalander Feels About Diamond Bank by Veeflow(m): 1:56am On Dec 23, 2017
Who be this one I enjoy diamond bank. The app is great abeg.. Why are you doing this Because u got frustrated in a long queue doesn't mean u should come online and write shiiit.. Every bank has one or 2 problems, are u perfect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Nairalander Feels About Diamond Bank by kayola11(m): 7:09am On Dec 23, 2017
Veeflow:
Who be this one I enjoy diamond bank. The app is great abeg.. Why are you doing this Because u got frustrated in a long queue doesn't mean u should come online and write shiiit.. Every bank has one or 2 problems, are u perfect
I waa never frustrated...... diamond isnt a bank

(1) (Reply)

Why Contract Performance Is Poor In Nigeria – Experts / Do Not Procrastinate. / A Buying Guide Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.