Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Salvation Ministries Is At It Again. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Ministries Is At It Again. (530 Views)

Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salvation Ministries Is At It Again. by DozieInc(m): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Today 22/12/2017.

Still in the bid to exhibit God's love, over 1000 people received food items today at Salvation Ministries. We are committed to spreading the love of God across all!
#SMhosGlobal #SharingLove #Christmas

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1859467181012018&id=1405319969760077
Re: Salvation Ministries Is At It Again. by flawedkay(m): 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Salvation Ministries Is At It Again. by DozieInc(m): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
More photos.
Re: Salvation Ministries Is At It Again. by zionmde: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Good job
The body of Christ is really doing a good job in helping the poor. Though I don't buy the idea of showing the whole world the poor people u re trying to help. The church can do that indoors without having to advertise those they are helping. That is wat should make us different we don't owe anybody and explanation of how we help the poor rather let the God that sees in secret reward his people
Re: Salvation Ministries Is At It Again. by Nutase: 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Why can't we help people without telling the whole world what happened to "let your left hand not know what your right hand gives?"
Re: Salvation Ministries Is At It Again. by DozieInc(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
zionmde:
Good job
The body of Christ is really doing a good job in helping the poor. Though I don't buy the idea of showing the whole world the poor people u re trying to help. The church can do that indoors without having to advertise those they are helping. That is wat should make us different we don't owe anybody and explanation of how we help the poor rather let the God that sees in secret reward his people
I get your point, the post is born out of a personal enthusiasm.
Re: Salvation Ministries Is At It Again. by Pierohandsome: 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
So u are busy following them with camera to snap and show the whole world? U dnt need all that. Christ admonishes us to give without making noise jst to let daddy freeze knw what u are using tithe for. Jst gIve and forget publicity
Re: Salvation Ministries Is At It Again. by zionmde: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
DozieInc:

I get your point, the post is born out of a personal enthusiasm.
I don't think u were the one that snapped the pics. Am not only addressing salvation Ministries. I see a lot of these things online though. The church is doing excellently well in helping people. But publishing it to prove critics wrong may not be right afterall.
Am glad churches do their best to put smiles across the faces of people

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Is At It Again. by Miradamian: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Freeze has really made them to wake up

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Revelation About The Second Coming Of Jesus By MFM Pastor / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual( 31/12/2017) / 'I Am A Born Again' UNN Student Rejects N4.5M Bribe To Dope Mtn(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.