Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Am Looking And Desiring For A Real Life Long Lasting Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Looking And Desiring For A Real Life Long Lasting Relationship (378 Views)

I Need A Serious Lady For A Lasting Relationship. Feel Free To Contact Me / True Love And Lasting Relationship Connect / Am Longing And Desiring To Build A Long Lasting Loving Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking And Desiring For A Real Life Long Lasting Relationship by dan4oster120(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
My Name is Daniel Oduntan And Have Being Patiently Looking Out For A Real Life And A Godly And Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage And still looking out for any lady who share same interest with me who leave in Lagos...Please i will be glad if you can chat me up on...08091217077...Trust me great love await you

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2018 Lolu And Anto Have Love Afair (emotion) / I'm 17 And I Need A Female Friend / There Is This Girl I So Much Love But She's Been

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.