Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Am Longing And Desiring To Build A Long Lasting Loving Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Longing And Desiring To Build A Long Lasting Loving Relationship (538 Views)

Whatsapp Group For Smart Yet Fun Loving Ladies / Are Atheists Excused From Loving? / Am Looking And Desiring For A Real Life Long Lasting Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Longing And Desiring To Build A Long Lasting Loving Relationship by dan4oster120(m): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
My Name is Daniel Oduntan And Have Being Patiently Looking Out For A Real Life And A Godly And Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage And still waiting to receive the right one for me into my life out who leave in Lagos and ready to love me just the way i am and not for any other thing...Please i will be glad if you can call me up i will be very grateful and deeply cherish your confidence forever...08091217077...Trust me great love await you
Re: Am Longing And Desiring To Build A Long Lasting Loving Relationship by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
I am.longing to hold a canoe
Re: Am Longing And Desiring To Build A Long Lasting Loving Relationship by delishpot: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
dan4oster120:
My Name is Daniel Oduntan And Have Being Patiently Looking Out For A Real Life And A Godly And Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage And still waiting to receive the right one for me into my life out who leave in Lagos and ready to love me just the way i am and not for any other thing...Please i will be glad if you can call me up i will be very grateful and deeply cherish your confidence forever...08091217077...Trust me great love await you

Put your age na so that babes can decide if they want to try or not. Good luck o and to those babes who would fix meeting I like to say.....BE CAREFUL.
Re: Am Longing And Desiring To Build A Long Lasting Loving Relationship by Cutehector(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
delishpot:

Put your age na so that babes can decide if they want to try or not. Good luck o and to those babes who would fix meeting I like to say.....BE CAREFUL.
lol.. U sef.. You too like to put sand for person garri.
Re: Am Longing And Desiring To Build A Long Lasting Loving Relationship by delishpot: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Cutehector:
lol.. U sef.. You too like to put sand for person garri.

You know say some women na small their brain take pass goat own. Before you know it dem don pack bags go weekend for "boyfriend" house. Come to think of it sef, I wished him good luck too na grin grin grin
Re: Am Longing And Desiring To Build A Long Lasting Loving Relationship by Cutehector(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
delishpot:

You know say some women na small their brain take pass goat own. Before you know it dem don pack bags go weekend for "boyfriend" house. Come to think of it sef, I wished him good luck too na grin grin grin
hahahahhahaha.... Abeg I no wan laugh choke myself grin
Re: Am Longing And Desiring To Build A Long Lasting Loving Relationship by dan4oster120(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2018
waooooo....you guys have spoke

you guys have spoken well,i appreciate your contribution

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Uniform Lady For A Serious Relationship / “any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sex Is Completely Useless In Life” – / Please How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.