Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Who Knew Satan Has A Great Sense Of Humor?! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Knew Satan Has A Great Sense Of Humor?! (2324 Views)

Moments Of Humor / Top 10 Ways To Improve Sense Of Humor / I Love Nigerians And Their Sense Of Humor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knew Satan Has A Great Sense Of Humor?! by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 23, 2017
Satan is apparently on twitter. Yeah you read it write(right grin)...The dude operating this handle has been using the account to kick against some major challenges facing this generation, and I'd say he's doing a pretty good job. I mean apart from the Satan handle... grin
Mean jabs were thrown at P.O.T.U.S too...
Here are some of his/her(that's right, I respect both genders... even if u av none or both) hilarious tweets. Enjoy!

Lalasticlala let's go there. grin

Re: Who Knew Satan Has A Great Sense Of Humor?! by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 23, 2017
More...

Re: Who Knew Satan Has A Great Sense Of Humor?! by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 23, 2017
More... grin

Re: Who Knew Satan Has A Great Sense Of Humor?! by Nutase: 2:06am On Dec 23, 2017
Sick jokes
Re: Who Knew Satan Has A Great Sense Of Humor?! by omaolowo(m): 3:19am On Dec 23, 2017
Nutase:
Sick jokes

Oh, no!
Cool and neat jokes, I'd say
Re: Who Knew Satan Has A Great Sense Of Humor?! by whitebeard(m): 4:20am On Dec 23, 2017
grin

Re: Who Knew Satan Has A Great Sense Of Humor?! by THUNDAR(m): 4:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Even Satan got fans
Re: Who Knew Satan Has A Great Sense Of Humor?! by dingbang(m): 5:53am On Dec 23, 2017
Lol...the dude is crazy
Re: Who Knew Satan Has A Great Sense Of Humor?! by Geofavor(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lolol

(1) (Reply)

Actual Call Center Conversations! / Akpors And The Urine Test / Dame Patience Jonathan Nigeria Celeb Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.