Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) (39223 Views)

Chidi Adimabuah: Get Free Business Promotions / Gtcoins: A Fraudulent Marketing Campaign By Gtbank. / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by QMNIX: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
letusbepieces:
[s][/s]

EFCC SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

EFCC SLAPPING THE MAN WIFE AND FLYING INNOSON FROM ENUGU TO LAGOS IN HIS SHORTS ONLY TO RELEASE HIM AFTER THEY GOT HIM TO LAGOS.

NIGERIA STILL HAVE COURTS, OR WE DONT?
Exact message I passed acrossed you are still fuming about. Every day police men/woman and SAR brutalized poor people but it is not an issue. So why should I lose my sleep because innocent wife was slapped. She should sue the officiers without making a fuss about it, that is what learned people do and not making noise without proof. All these noice is to wept up sentiments. I am almost sure when these storms blows over Innoson and GTB will going to do business.
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Prinzyy: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
defashan:

Jews control businesses and multinational corporations? They are into I.T., manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Top entertainment industries, military hardware and above all politics.

Do ibos control multinational corporations, Do they control businesses? I’m not talking about a man opening his small store at Alaba or ladipo otherwise I’ll be comparing Jews to Asians ‘off license’ shop just around the corner or his kebab shop!!, are ibos into manufacturing? I don’t mean copying and coupling fake goods at Aba.

Are ibos controlling the banking industry in Nigeria let alone Africa? The corporate headquarters of fidelity bank and diamond can not compare to a branch of GTB?

Ogundes, Jacobs were doing big things in the cinemas and Hollywoods ‘reel time’ when the Edochies and ozokwos were learning how to speak.

Do ibos manufacture military hardwares? No, an aboki from the north can teach a UNN physics professor how to couple a few wires to make a big bang...fact. Have you heard of Defense industry Corp? It’s in kaduna. They make all sorts of weapons. Can an ibo man fabricate a reliable pistol that can fire continuously without burning the firer?

Are ibos good in politics?

What exactly are ibos good at? Sports? No you are not. Don’t start with football cos you are dead on arrival. Boxing? Your last hero was Dick Tiger, bless him. Yorubas rule in boxing. Fact...Joshua, google it and tell me one Ibo man who can be brave enough to square a Yoruba man in a proper duel.

Table tennis?? Which ibo man can handle a bat?

You always shout ‘this is not 1967’. When the python csme down, it swallowed your dilektor and his piglets. Has any of you made any noise since then? Where are your ‘gucci’ f rags’.?

Where are your rabbis? Buratai used them to make his suya and rabbit stew.

All you people should just shut up.
lol. Cry us a fxcking river ,. Go and call jacob and ogunde to rescue your oluwole band and stop beating around the air. Just one day action from the eastsiders you guys have started promoting our culture telling us what we already know. 18 year nkechinyere phd graber grin as if we don't know the lil gal is more intelligent than all yorubas combined including the rat poison chief awo and all your kabiesi proffs. Btw did we tell you guys wev forgotten what ego oyibo mean?

3 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by tobida: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
[s]
QMNIX:
Exact message I passed acrossed you are still fuming about. Every day police men/woman and SAR brutalized poor people but it is not an issue. So why should I lose my sleep because innocent wife was slapped. She should sue the officiers without making a fuss about it, that is what learned people do and not making noise without proof. All these noice is to wept up sentiments. I am almost sure when these storms blows over Innoson and GTB will going to do business.
[/s]

sharap! We have now exposed ur ignorance.

Now vamous son of bitch!

3 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
defashan:

Jews control businesses and multinational corporations? They are into I.T., manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Top entertainment industries, military hardware and above all politics.

Do ibos control multinational corporations, Do they control businesses? I’m not talking about a man opening his small store at Alaba or ladipo otherwise I’ll be comparing Jews to Asians ‘off license’ shop just around the corner or his kebab shop!!, are ibos into manufacturing? I don’t mean copying and coupling fake goods at Aba.

Are ibos controlling the banking industry in Nigeria let alone Africa? The corporate headquarters of fidelity bank and diamond can not compare to a branch of GTB?

Ogundes, Jacobs were doing big things in the cinemas and Hollywoods ‘reel time’ when the Edochies and ozokwos were learning how to speak.

Do ibos manufacture military hardwares? No, an aboki from the north can teach a UNN physics professor how to couple a few wires to make a big bang...fact. Have you heard of Defense industry Corp? It’s in kaduna. They make all sorts of weapons. Can an ibo man fabricate a reliable pistol that can fire continuously without burning the firer?

What exactly are ibos good at? Sports? No you are not. Don’t start with football cos you are dead on arrival. Boxing? Your last hero was Dick Tiger, bless him. Yorubas rule in boxing. Fact...Joshua, google it and tell me one Ibo man who can be brave enough to square a Yoruba man in a proper duel.

You always shout ‘this is not 1967’. When the python csme down, it swallowed your dilektor and his piglets. Has any of you made any noise since then? Where are your ‘gucci’ f rags’.?

I wanted to reply this lies n fallacies of yours but then like the intelligent igbo man that iam,i remembered That silence is the best answer to an ignorant fuuul.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Prinzyy: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
pasol4real:

I wanted to reply this lies n fallacies of yours but then like the intelligent igbo man that iam,i remembered That silence is the best answer to an ignorant fuuul.
my oga. The fool you're quoting is an envious chest beater, he should go and call jacob, ogunde and other yorubas to come and rescue their gtb. We are building UBENWNA, they're promoting our people to rescue their bankrupt bank.

3 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by rossychik(f): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
defashan:

wow, so much hate....u can do better

3 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by nopains: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
tiger28:
Last year, it was Iffeanyi Uba crying" its because am igbo" , result=he had to give up capital oil to amcon. This year it is Innoson crying "its because am igbo", result = he SUDDENLY dropped his case against GTB. Next year will be Ibeto crying "its because am igbo,result= we all know that he like others ,will succumb to NUMBERS. You see ,numbers dont lie. You can cry witchhunt as many times as you can but contracts were signed, money (numbers) were loaned out and FORENSIC investigations commence. My point,ONLY Illiterates can think they can whip tribal sentiments in order to evade paying up. By the way ,has anyone listened to Innoson speak english?Stark illiterate. Iffy Uba is JUST a bit better......Shameless pigs!

i can see u are so foolish to understand what ex parte application means. this application was just filed on thursday this week which is different from the main substantial cases he won before against GTB which the bank took to supreme court awaiting the last judgement. ex exparte application is an urgent order one can file in a court against a second party without the knowledge of the second party. in this case attorney representing GTB somehow got the knowledge of this application and showed up in the court while application is still be processed.. it is normal for innoson to withdrew this application then. how does this translate to withdrawal. even it is GTB the will withdraw their case from surpreme court after this incidence.

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by DedeNkem: 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
GTB probably had a secret board meeting to clean up it's battered image, by using this Igbo girl.

Does GTB think everyone is a fool?

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by DedeNkem: 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
defashan:

I just came across your post. I have no time to counter what you wrote because I've better stuff to do. There are many false statements in your post.

If you think Igbos are worthless, why not let them go?

This zoo called Nigeria will collapse if Igbos leave.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by lanocfoods: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
chuks000:
Lol...damage control 101

Modified
I think this is my highest number of likes since fp history�
Kole werk, namsense
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Promismike(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Bunch of Illiterates up there..
And you never know you are worse. You wreck off anything disgusting.

Abeg shift let humans talk! You are disgusting.
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by defashan: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
lonelydora:

Haven't you heard of 'akwa made' local pistols used by cultists? Perhaps you haven't been to Anambra State . You are wallowing in ignorance. If not what OBJ did to Ibeto, he would have been controlling the cement industry now. Let FG give an igbo man all the leverages given to Dangote, and see him turn Nigeria around. No bi by mouth.

An ibo man can’t even spell Awka! Shame.

This is your Awka made rubbish. Are you not even ashamed of mentioning that crap. Both the owner and the victim are not spared. Since your acclaimed ogunigwe, this is the progress you’ve made since then.

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by rotile247(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
N80 transfer charge to other bank, N21 Gt to Get transfer charge on 737. GT to Gt transfer on app, internet banking is free.

Stop taking advantage to spew falshood. I also do transfers.
SMS charges simply deactivate it and use email only.
I have account with first Bank and UBA also so I know what am saying in respect of charges comaratively. Gtb charges less. Their savings account is absolutely free

[quqqote author=sotall post=63534922]****

Imagine charging 80-100 to transfer from a GT account to another GT account, same service that was 20 naira two weeks ago.

GT bank is fraud....there are no two ways about it
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
apholaryn:
you are an ignorant... do your research more, thought u were bright. smh!

Hehehhe amarabae ur comment is really paining these people from the west to the bone marrow. grin
At this point i have lost count of how many of them quoting and cursing u. Hehehehehe.
Neva seen such a pained tribe.
Baby kill em all!!!.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by pablo1759(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
defashan:

Yet ur almighty gtbank felt d heat just in few hours of few igbo taking decision. See how they are humbled. Continue underating d igbos. U will soon confess

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by defashan: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
pablo1759:

Yet ur almighty gtbank felt d heat just in few hours of few igbo taking decision. See how they are humbled. Continue underating d igbos. U will soon confess

There was no heat on GTB. If there was any heat, it was on people like you. If the fidelity banks were good banks, your folks will iodbe been trooping there the way some piglets follow mr ‘’dilektor’ of blessed memory.
The reputation that GTB has built can’t not be blemished or shaken you lot.

Real ibos with a few change in their pockets are loyal to GTB, the few without two nickels to rub together are those making noise online.

They have nothing to offer. It will be nice if people like you stop posting false news and uploading fake news, not that it affects GTBank but it makes you look more stupid than your are.
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by apholaryn: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Hehehhe amarabae ur comment is really paining these people from the west to the bone marrow. grin
At this point i have lost count of how many of them quoting and cursing u. Hehehehehe.
Neva seen such a pained tribe.
Baby kill em all!!!.. grin
pained hahahhaa..it's obvious u are a dunce just like her..not surprised tho, only few from the East are actually smart.
you turn everything into tribal war.
na only u den wan chase fr North, na u den chase inside lagoon, na u den dey witch hunt, na u den no allow go, everything na una.
in fact I dey pity u guys self, being from the East is really hard o...I pray Almighty God look into your matter sharp sharp ...goats
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
apholaryn:
pained hahahhaa..it's obvious u are a dunce just like her..not surprised tho, only few from the East are actually smart.
you turn everything into tribal war.
na only u den wan chase fr North, na u den chase inside lagoon, na u den dey witch hunt, na u den no allow go, everything na una.
in fact I dey pity u guys self, being from the East is really hard o...I pray Almighty God look into your matter sharp sharp ...goats

The pain continues.. grin
U are lucky i went to church today and decided not to engage in this stupid tribal war u yorubas ar found of. (At least til the end of this year)

Otherwise u would have received my venom.
BTW enjoy ur pain. grin

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by chosengocap: 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
ODVanguard:

And is Gtbank or Yoruba people the ones stopping you people from getting your Biafra?? I didn't know that Yoruba people were this powerful. Na slaves I know wey dey beg for freedom. lipsrsealed undecided

BTW, Gtb has always been a grassroots bank, if they weren't, they wouldn't have given the likes of innoson and nestoil credit lifelines in the first place. You people are just a bunch of petty, attention-seeking and whiny louts.

1 Like

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by chosengocap: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
defashan:

There was no heat on GTB. If there was any heat, it was on people like you. If the fidelity banks were good banks, your folks will iodbe been trooping there the way some piglets follow mr ‘’dilektor’ of blessed memory.
The reputation that GTB has built can’t not be blemished or shaken you lot.

Real ibos with a few change in their pockets are loyal to GTB, the few without two nickels to rub together are those making noise online.

They have nothing to offer. It will be nice if people like you stop posting false news and uploading fake news, not that it affects GTBank but it makes you look more stupid than your are.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by apholaryn: 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
CaptainG00D:

The pain continues.. grin
U are lucky i went to church today and decided not to engage in this stupid tribal war u yorubas ar found of. (At least til the end of this year)

Otherwise u would have received my venom.
BTW enjoy ur pain. grin
that's what u pigs are good at, always playing the victim card...like seriously? Yoruba's are found of tribal war lol..well I understand the fact that u are a dunce but still I got to remind u I engaged your dunce sis(Amarabae) over the lies and wrong verdicts she cooked up about d bank..and u as a goat,pig and a dumb tribalist quoted me by saying shits about ppl from d west.. who get time to dey engage a pig in a fight? so u can smear me with your shits abeg Bleep of my mention
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
apholaryn:

[s]hat's what u pigs are good at, always playing the victim card...like seriously? Yoruba's are found of tribal war lol..well I understand the fact that u are a dunce but still I got to remind u I engaged your dunce sis(Amarabae) over the lies and wrong verdicts she cooked up about d bank..and u as a goat,pig and a dumb tribalist quoted me by saying shits about ppl from d west.. who get time to dey engage a pig in a fight? so u can smear me with your shits abeg Bleep of my [/s]mention

Trash!!!
Go n commit suicide bro.

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by apholaryn: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Trash!!!
Go n commit suicide bro.

lol..sorry ehn! God go look into una matter soon, Nigeria go give u slaves freedom...fish brain
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
apholaryn:
lol..sorry ehn! God go look into [s]una matter soon, Nigeria go give u slaves freedom...fish brain[/s]

Frustration continues.

Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by GGirll: 1:11am On Dec 24, 2017
checkedout:

Only a fool can reason like u just did I made my statement accept it or debunk it....ignorance coupled with foolishness n lack of foresight is d cause of poverty n hunger....get a life n get out of my TM
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by Joevics(m): 7:03am On Dec 24, 2017
defashan:

you are either ignorant or plain stupid.
do a little research next time and save yourself this public ridicule.
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by PMBmustGo2019: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Bunch of Illiterates up there..

Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Nkechinyere Chidi-Ogbolu, 18-Year-Old PhD Student Supported By GTBank (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2018
Congrats to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Girl Who Hawks Groundnut Dances Zanku & Shaku Shaku To Entertain Customer / Titan Trust Bank Completes Takeover Of Union Bank / A Lady Saved N489,500 In Her Piggy Box (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.