Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

See How They Rewarded A Pretty Nigerian Policewoman In Lagos ! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See How They Rewarded A Pretty Nigerian Policewoman In Lagos ! (629 Views)

Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman / Tania, Battle-Ready Policewoman In Abuja Poses With Her Gun (Photos) / Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How They Rewarded A Pretty Nigerian Policewoman In Lagos ! by IkpuMmadu: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2017
I found this ......

As part of yuletide season celebrations, the Director of Pml Advisory, Adeola Adesanya paid a surprise courtesy visit to an award winning female traffic warden, Inspector Josephine Isioma Okeme at her duty post at St. Agnes Junction, Sabo-Yaba Road, Lagos to present her with a hamper pack on behalf of Pml Advisory team.

She has distinguished herself in the discharge of her duties and to the admiration of every road user that commutes that road.

She was so excited as we presented her with the gift.

While presenting the gift, motorists and members of public watched with admiration and appreciation.That shows that our choice of her being honored was not wrong.

#Inspectors #Police #PML #AdeolaAdesanya #Accountant #Taxation #Seasongreetings

For more pictures visit https://etimes.com.ng/pml-rewards-inspector-josephine-isioma-okeme-the-pretty-nigeria-traffic-warden/

Re: See How They Rewarded A Pretty Nigerian Policewoman In Lagos ! by hontimmy(m): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2017
D
Re: See How They Rewarded A Pretty Nigerian Policewoman In Lagos ! by lokobyforch(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Make I see sumtin jare...
Re: See How They Rewarded A Pretty Nigerian Policewoman In Lagos ! by HallaDaTruth: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2017
This woman is hard working, every one knows her around that Ikeja and Maryland axis
Re: See How They Rewarded A Pretty Nigerian Policewoman In Lagos ! by Ehiscotch(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2017
I like it when beautiful women work hard. #YouGoGirl.
Re: See How They Rewarded A Pretty Nigerian Policewoman In Lagos ! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:22am On Dec 23, 2017
Okay
Re: See How They Rewarded A Pretty Nigerian Policewoman In Lagos ! by marooh: 8:22am On Dec 23, 2017
I pray make it be some reasonable tins..m
Make it no come be Toilet tissue and Dettol lipsrsealed
Re: See How They Rewarded A Pretty Nigerian Policewoman In Lagos ! by EDOPRO: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2017
nice one, but when will they Reward SARS.

(1) (Reply)

So Confused, Please Help Me Out. / A Data Analysis / Science Tutor And Mentor / Whatever Career You Choose, Ensure You Learn Microsoft Excel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.