Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Taylor Swift Buys A Homeless Pregnant Fan A House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taylor Swift Buys A Homeless Pregnant Fan A House (514 Views)

Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Harysongs Buys A N95million Bulletproof Mercedes Benz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taylor Swift Buys A Homeless Pregnant Fan A House by UncleDaddy2017(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2017
A Taylor Swift superfan got the surprise of her life after a concert in England. The fan, named Stephanie, just gushed about it on the singer’s new app The Swift Life, revealing to the world the touching gift that the “Look What You Made Me Do” singer once gave her.

Please read on: https://www.newdayng.com/taylor-swift-buys-homeless-pregnant-fan-house/

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Spending N9.6m To Look Like David Beckham — Die Hard Fan Reveals / Singer, Simi’s Prophecy Is About To Come To Pass On Dj Cuppy And King Sunny Ade / Wizkid Set To Perform Alongside Beyonce, Eminem At 2018 Coachella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.