Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Should I Take It Serious? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Should I Take It Serious? (470 Views)

Should I Marry Her?!!! / WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do? / Should I Breakup ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take It Serious? by iamsamdeyking(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2017
Good day nairalanders
I hope we all had a pleasent night rest? Well, I have issue bothering me and I want to share it with everyone for advise.
I am only university student, year two. to avoid wasting time lemme just hit the nail on the head. I'm in a relationship with the hope of taking it serious, she is a good girl. I have met her sister and spoke to some of her sibling and my siblings like her even if they have not meet this girl ,however, on my birthday we had a cloth together and share pictures online and dis went controversial. people began to express their mind that we still young and we don't know who we are going to end up with.... Am confused, must everyone cheat and snatch people's heart up and down? these set of sisters are not married yet even the oldest of them whom is close to 30, the youngest of them is close to 25. My relationship is one year old nd our friendship is 2 and half years old.

My intention in dis relationship is not live like everybody esle rather for both of us to stay committed to our ambitions and become successful.
Re: Should I Take It Serious? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2017
iamsamdeyking:
Good day nairalanders
I hope we all had a pleasent night rest? Well, I have issue bothering me and I want to share it with everyone for advise.
I am only university student, year two. to avoid wasting time lemme just hit the nail on the head. I'm in a relationship with the hope of taking it serious, she is a good girl. I have met her sister and spoke to some of her sibling and my siblings like her even if they have not meet this girl ,however, on my birthday we had a cloth together and share pictures online and dis went controversial. people began to express their mind that we still young and we don't know who we are going to end up with.... Am confused, must everyone cheat and snatch people's heart up and down? these set of sisters are not married yet even the oldest of them whom is close to 30, the youngest of them is close to 25. My relationship is one year old nd our friendship is 2 and half years old.

My intention in dis relationship is not live like everybody esle rather for both of us to stay committed to our ambitions and become successful.
bro truth b told,its a 50-50 chance.jst enjoy it while it last but dnt carry so much expectations to avoid dissapointment

1 Like

Re: Should I Take It Serious? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Life is full of challenges, it becomes meaningful when you endure enough to make it count

1 Like

Re: Should I Take It Serious? by iamsamdeyking(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Life is full of challenges, it becomes meaningful when you endure enough to make it count

true
Re: Should I Take It Serious? by iamsamdeyking(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

wise words
Re: Should I Take It Serious? by iamsamdeyking(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
true!
but why not? are you saying those with intention of getting married now having sex are expecting too much and might end up broken?
nnamdiokere45:
bro truth b told,its a 50-50 chance.jst enjoy it while it last but dnt carry so much expectations to avoid dissapointment

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Advises Men In A Relationship To Stop Acting Single / Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage / Single And Ready To Mingle !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.