Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

[PHOTOS] Meet Tobi Oyinlola, A Young Engineer Making History Around The World - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / [PHOTOS] Meet Tobi Oyinlola, A Young Engineer Making History Around The World (1055 Views)

The Soft #nairalife Of The Engineer Making Millions Selling Shoes / PHOTOS: Meet Amaka Ohaerisi, Beautiful Final Year Student Who Weaves Basket / PHOTOS: Meet Benny Eigbe, Beautiful Nigerian Female Painter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] Meet Tobi Oyinlola, A Young Engineer Making History Around The World by Temtee11223344: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2017
An online publication describes him as a genius and it is not hard to see why. Oluwatobi Oyinlola is a young Nigerian taking the tech world by storm one step at a time.

He is making history around the world for building the first ever, fastest new generation vehicle called ‘Hyperloop’ through engineering technology.

Oluwatobi had been part of a team of amazing world class engineers to build the next generation vehicle, ‘Hyperloop’, a competition initiated by Elon Musk, where he led his team to win “Best Innovation of the year.”

The further plan to build this latest vehicle came to the fore after Oyinlola successfully won the most cherished award in engineering technology.

So humble and goldy, this Nigerian is still a contributor to the Avionics section of rLoop project.

“I am a contributor to the Avionics section of the rLoop project. I live in Nigeria and my background is in embedded systems engineering, IoT, and public speaking", he says.

"I represent rLoop at local and international conferences, with a particular focus on explaining the Hyperloop concept to young and ambitious African engineers. My goal is to inspire them to become part of the Hyperloop movement.”

Read More Below

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/photos-meet-oluwatobi-oyinlola-the-young-nigerian-engineer-making-history-around-the-world-with-hyperloop/

Re: [PHOTOS] Meet Tobi Oyinlola, A Young Engineer Making History Around The World by ladyF(f): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2017
One day, I will make Nigeria proud of LadyF .

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Meet Tobi Oyinlola, A Young Engineer Making History Around The World by Godwinfury(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2017
Yet the country isn't going anywhere...
Nigeria, creating great minds since 1890, and dumb leaders since 1999, Yar'Adua Excluded.
Re: [PHOTOS] Meet Tobi Oyinlola, A Young Engineer Making History Around The World by marooh: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2017
Where Is the picture!
What I saw is image reflection grin

(1) (Reply)

Meet Kogi Girl Who Do Wall Screeding For A Living. / Airline Business / Answer To Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.