Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

PHOTOS: Meet Amaka Ohaerisi, Beautiful Final Year Student Who Weaves Basket - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PHOTOS: Meet Amaka Ohaerisi, Beautiful Final Year Student Who Weaves Basket (701 Views)

Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee / PHOTOS: Meet Benny Eigbe, Beautiful Nigerian Female Painter / [PHOTOS] Meet Tobi Oyinlola, A Young Engineer Making History Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Meet Amaka Ohaerisi, Beautiful Final Year Student Who Weaves Basket by 247frolic(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
For those who were born without a silver spoon, they surely have one tale or the other to tell about how they were able to cope with life pressures. Such is the case of this beautiful and talented young lady Amaka Ohaerisi who has spent most of her life helping her mother make beautiful baskets.

Ohaeri who shared her story on Igboist group on Facebook disclosed that ever since her father died she has been making these baskets to help pay her school fees.

The young lady added that she is also a final year student and resides in Nasarawa state.

Ohaerisi said:

"Don't be ashamed with what that puts food on your table, this is what is paying my school fees and my siblings school fees. This is what that puts food on our table since my daddy left us and we are surviving with it and now i'm in my final year. I am happy for travelling home and helping my mom do something. So be proud with what you produce or put food on your table with my brother's and sisters."

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-meet-amaka-ohaerisi-beautiful.html

cc lalalsticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Amaka Ohaerisi, Beautiful Final Year Student Who Weaves Basket by forreelinc(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
cheesy see as e waste e papa money go sch when poor man work na e calling
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Amaka Ohaerisi, Beautiful Final Year Student Who Weaves Basket by ClitoPen: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:
How did she waste her father's money

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Amaka Ohaerisi, Beautiful Final Year Student Who Weaves Basket by tstx(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jah bless Your Hustle

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Meet Amaka Ohaerisi, Beautiful Final Year Student Who Weaves Basket by forreelinc(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
ClitoPen:

How did she waste her father's money
angry by going to sch when crappy basket weaving is her calling
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Amaka Ohaerisi, Beautiful Final Year Student Who Weaves Basket by tstx(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:
Your mentality is as bleeped up as Nigeria's future
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Amaka Ohaerisi, Beautiful Final Year Student Who Weaves Basket by forreelinc(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
tstx:
Your mentality is as bleeped up as Nigeria's future
And your mentality is as f*cked up as Amaka ohaerisi's future
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Amaka Ohaerisi, Beautiful Final Year Student Who Weaves Basket by ClitoPen: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
forreelinc:

angry by going to sch when crappy basket weaving is her calling
Na waa u ooo...lol....she never graduate
Is it wrong for her to b educated and better the life of her family
Re: PHOTOS: Meet Amaka Ohaerisi, Beautiful Final Year Student Who Weaves Basket by forreelinc(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
ClitoPen:

Na waa u ooo...lol....she never graduate

ehen? make she drop out then and save her parents money its not like they are gonna get it back when she starts raking coins from basket weaving angry

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Workers Build Railway Station In Just Nine Hours / West Africa Youth Summit, 2018 / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.