Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Man U Wins Treble - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man U Wins Treble (3565 Views)

Demise Of The Treble Dream / Who Is Bigger, Madrid Or Man U? / Chelsea's Quadruple Or Man Utd's Treble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man U Wins Treble by Zebedee(m): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2007
hi man u fans i hope you guys are gtting ready for another treble this season. just keep your fingers crossed cos we are out to do it again this season with the TREBLE
that is the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, FA CUP AND LEAGUE CUP

DID I HEAR YOU SAY GLORY GLORY ONE UNITED!

WE LEAD THE PREMIERRSHIP

CHEALSEA AND ARSENAL ARE MINNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man U Wins Treble by RuuDie(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2007
I'd read dis post b4 but i never quite thot dat Utd could do d 3ble but after d Liverpool game, I'm beginnin 2 believe 'cos it seems dat we've got d luck of champs dis season & it doesn't look like its gonna run out anytime soon!

GLORY, GLORY MAN UTD! the golden days are back again!
Re: Man U Wins Treble by RuuDie(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2007
I'd read dis post b4 but i never quite thot dat Utd could do d 3ble but after d Liverpool game, I'm beginnin 2 believe 'cos it seems dat we've got d luck of champs dis season & it doesn't look like its gonna run out anytime soon!

GLORY, GLORY MAN UTD! the golden days are back again!
Re: Man U Wins Treble by samson12: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2007
[color=#990000][/color

hello how are u doin am cool here with me how is thing over there with ya now hope is been fine at all time with ya well i must confess that i really like, my mach that we play yesyernight, am very very happy, with red devils at all time, a day in my life, i have been happy, and happy that, i really really like my club, so there is no problem for MANUTD at all as far as i am concern here with me ohhh, we u re going to beat all team yes now, all my guys, are so hot, this time around now, i feel them all, u can holla me back, gbenga, +2348060244859.

thanks.
Re: Man U Wins Treble by waleleader(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2007
so Ruddie is a Red devil, cool Safe brov

im not sure of a treble, all i want is that we prevent chelski from winning the premiershipa third time
Re: Man U Wins Treble by Zebedee(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2007
hey RuuDie i feel you rite down to my marrows. thumbs up to all the old traffordians for the golden monents are back here again. chelsea can hang for all i care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Man U Wins Treble by slimghost(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2007
God bless all red devils. we will do the treble because we are the champs.all we have to do is take each match one after the other,as they come, beginning with the one against blackpunk or blackburn.
GLORY GLORY MAN U
Re: Man U Wins Treble by Zebedee(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2007
i can see that all those peeps that say that they are chelsea fans are no wher to be found. talk like your mentor Murinho does and you'll go home with only the carling cup you've won. thats enuff compensation for you guys.GLORY MAN U
Re: Man U Wins Treble by ibrahim007: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2007
Guy u bi spirit,this was wat i was still discussing with my pals some days back that we gonna have a treble this season,and i promise all united fan on nairaland bee bee, if we make the treble this season.And please red devils let us organise a party and make the Babatune Raji Fash as our chief guest, let get to know one another.
Re: Man U Wins Treble by slimghost(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2007
true talk my brother.God bless all red devils
Re: Man U Wins Treble by Razorr(f): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2007
Man-U to win treble? Please please guys, don't kill me with laughter! ROFLMFAO grin grin
Re: Man U Wins Treble by Hugoboi(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2007
@ razorr

Watch it happen>>> and i hope i'ma be there to smack the shit outta ya face for being a doubtin piece of a**!!
Re: Man U Wins Treble by Razorr(f): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2007
Wowoboi, relax. Don't give yourself an unnecessary heartbreak! Be realistic! grin grin
Re: Man U Wins Treble by babs787(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2007
I read someone saying man united will win treble. No be only treble na fourble dem go win. So you think those bunch of old legs can do that? Where you are having only that tout (rooney) upfront and that jester (ronaldo) playing the role of supporting striker or winger.

I wonder how you will be able to deal with chelsea when they handle you

Though you may collect the premiership title but we still remain your boss this season. We beat you home and away flat.

As for the UEFA, you are going nowhere, chelsea go stil waka pass you small but they too will be buried alive when they meet valencia.

Nothing for you and chelsea as far as UEFA IS concerned.

Yeye devils. Bunch of legs. You better tell your coach to come and receive lecture from Arsene Wenger. Most of your legs will retire next season and you will need youngies to fill up the space.
Re: Man U Wins Treble by 9ja4eva: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2007
Dont be decieved.We have replacements all over and maybe u shld watch our Academy nt even our Reserves play.Manchester United is d best and will always be.Stop hating people.We are on d way to Treble street to claim what is ours.
Re: Man U Wins Treble by seunspice(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2007
Thank God, the goners have something to be proud of, after a dismal season, they have a trophy to show for it. i did say when it happened that the two wins over United would be the only thing to celebrate for Arsenal at the end of the season. my words are coming true ,
The most inconsistent team of the season worldwide, meaningless beautiful play with no sense of purpose.
It is too early to celebrate a treble, but after our win against blackburn (who burnt us over and over last few seasons) i feel the league is secure. we still have to overcome chelsea (probably twice this season) then lets walk past roma, We all know our champions league games have not been too convincing (same as 99 early stages) but we all sould hope for the best.
Glory glory Man United, as the reds go marching ON ON ON
Re: Man U Wins Treble by seunspice(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2007
Lest i forget, the gooners have always been shouting about their youth team. those guys were just sent packing from the Youth FA Cup by our small boys ooooooo.
So if you beat us in the Premiership and have nothing to show for it, we have beaten you at the youth FA cup and we would have something to show for it.
Re: Man U Wins Treble by slimghost(m): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2007
tell them more. silly haters
Re: Man U Wins Treble by loyika(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2007
And what do you have to show for it angry Did you recieve a Trophy last night that we all didn't see Answer me this MR. Seun, DID YOU WATCH THE ACTUAL bleeping GAME.

You scummies should stop behaving stupid all the time, I watched the game last night on MUTV. Both teams played well, Arsenal in the first half and the Mancs in the second. Luck was on your side to draw level in extra time (if you all can say Chelsea were lucky against Watford, now that your youth team do it, you keep quiet)

In Extra time, your boys played a calmer game and deserved their win, so whats the fuss, you go on to play Liverpool twice, and until you win that, you don't have a trophy. Like i keep saying "Only Chelsea supporters have a right to brag on the Forum, they have a trophy to present. MANCHESTER UNITED HAVE NOT LIFTED ANYTHING (YET) and there is no guarrantee that you will lift something. If you do lift a trophy, then by all means feel free to make as much noise as you want. Then it will be deserved. but until then, all your shouting is just plain BUNKUM.

Or as people will say "Negro Happy!!" Jumping up and down over some slam dunks, while the game is still on WIN SOMETHING CLOWNS tongue THEN TALK.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Man U Wins Treble by slimghost(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2007
loyika:

And what do you have to show for it angry Did you recieve a Trophy last night that we all didn't see Answer me this MR. Seun, DID YOU WATCH THE ACTUAL bleeping GAME.

You scummies should stop behaving stupid all the time, I watched the game last night on MUTV. Both teams played well, Arsenal in the first half and the Mancs in the second. Luck was on your side to draw level in extra time (if you all can say Chelsea were lucky against Watford, now that your youth team do it, you keep quiet)

In Extra time, your boys played a calmer game and deserved their win, so whats the fuss, you go on to play Liverpool twice, and until you win that, you don't have a trophy. Like i keep saying "Only Chelsea supporters have a right to brag on the Forum, they have a trophy to present. MANCHESTER UNITED HAVE NOT LIFTED ANYTHING (YET) and there is no guarrantee that you will lift something. If you do lift a trophy, then by all means feel free to make as much noise as you want. Then it will be deserved. but until then, all your shouting is just plain BUNKUM.

Or as people will say "Negro Happy!!" Jumping up and down over some slam dunks, while the game is still on WIN SOMETHING CLOWNS tongue THEN TALK.

cool GOONER 89

Thanks clown

Re: Man U Wins Treble by slimghost(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2007
man u 4 life

Re: Man U Wins Treble by loyika(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2007
This new strain of Bird Flu must be spreading faster than we thought shocked

cool GOONER 89
Re: Man U Wins Treble by Razorr(f): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2007
ROFLMAO   grin   grin

Bird flu ke? Loyika you mean o!   grin   grin
Re: Man U Wins Treble by seunspice(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2007
Loyika,
I believe you should grow up and stop getting personal. we are here to throw banters at clubs and not at one another. Anyway i am not surprised, Arsenal has had a case of unruly behaviour from players this season. or maybe it is a case of like players like fans.
Lick your wounds for this season and come back next season. wishing you all the best.
Meanwhile rejoice in the trophy you got, afterall you might likely be the only team to beat MAN UTD home and away this season.
Re: Man U Wins Treble by loyika(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2007
Oh my dear Seun P shocked

Did i insult you. I called you MR. Seun, is that not your name Calling you scummies and Clowns is a norm, after all your colleagues on NL use names to refer to Arsenal and their supporters as well, but guess your short sightedness will not see that.

Like i said, (and have been saying) WIN SOMETHING FIRST!! Then you all can deservedly scream the house down. And we will all raise up our hats to you. Until then, all the noise is rubbish. Chelsea fans have 1 trophy already, so they can scream, you have none for now, and until you do, you are like everyone else.

So Mr. Seun, don't feel i was disrespecting you, when you WIN something, i will personally give my congrats to you scummies, until then tongue

cool GOONER 89

TREBLE NO BE FOR MOUTH (1999 is 8 yrs back)
Re: Man U Wins Treble by slimghost(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2007
guy stop being clownish 4 God's sake cool
Re: Man U Wins Treble by slimghost(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2007
We will do the treble again this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Man U Wins Treble by loyika(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2007
slimghost:

guy stop being clownish 4 God's sake cool

grin grin Slimghost you are really cracking me up!!

Anyway, i really am not in the mood for this stupidity, so i will leave your tutalage for another day. Its all cool guy. Enjoy your MAN UNITED CHANTS

Time will definately tell how everyone ends the season (We Gooners are going to end it on a disappointing note, lets see where the scummies are by end of May) Jesus just imagine you guys actually win the Prem, I am sure this quote will be used over and over again tongue

cool GOONER 89
Re: Man U Wins Treble by Hugoboi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2007
D olympic stadium's gonna be akin to a funeral home after ManU demolishes As Roma.i really pity Roma fans cos their hopes of making to the finals looks very slim wit Great Utd in the equation.I bet my last peso that the treble is ours this seaon.

@ loyika
TREBLE NO BE FOR MOUTH (1999 is 8 years back
U can run ur mouf all u want.8 years is too long my man.E go be like movie to all y'all Utd haters
Re: Man U Wins Treble by Hugoboi(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2007
@ slimghost

We will do the treble again this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holla my brotha
Re: Man U Wins Treble by loyika(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2007
Hugoboi

Now your talking cool, How many Pesos you got my brother, Lets place our bets over the 2 legs.

What do you say grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Man U Wins Treble by Hugoboi(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2007
@ loyika

stop whinning man;u sound like a brand new p*ssy that just got f*cked.Is it that uv got glaucoma or is it pure beef against ManU.U betta recognise real talent when u see one.D treble is ours and there's nothn cocks*ckers like u can do about it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Xavi Of Barcelona's Wedding / UCL: FC Basel Vs Bayern Munich (1 - 0) On February 22 2012 / Manchester United(4) Vs Tottenham(1)-Penalties- Sun March 1st(Carling Cup Final)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.