Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido (17910 Views)

I Don’t Have Issues With Runtown Anymore –yaw Naija / Wizkid And Femi Kuti Performing At Felabration2017 (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Nominated For Best African Act, MTV EMA 2017 London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by metronaija4: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2017
Singer Davido, has again made it clear he does not have any issue with his rumored rival Wizkid.

Speaking with Saturday beats, Davido spoke on his purported beef with Wizkid, despite being evasive at first.
Recall Davido was quoted saying he was in no fight ‘anybody’at the just concluded Future Awards. Anybody many took to mean Wikzid.

Responding to the question, Davido said, “There is nothing between Wizkid and me; I am on my own. There is nothing.”

http://www.metronaija.ng/wizkid-not-issues-davido/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by whonamehelp(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2017
lukat this fools.
i blame the idiots listening to your craps.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by Annnonymous: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2017
Make una get issues na...

Who bleeping cares angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by Escalze(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2017
That's your problem
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by tribalistseun: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2017
Meanwhile shatta wale and Mr Eazi have been crying for attention wey Nigerians no send Dem.

Especially that Mr Eazi

25 Likes

Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by millionboi2: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2017
It's fans.. ...hide ur face
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by EmekaBlue(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2017
undecided FANS wey no get work enforcing beef btw them
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by WunderGist: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2017
They have issues or no issue, is it our issue??

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2017
Thank God you are on your own, kindly remain there tongue

TeamWizzy #TeamBeyonce

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by bumi10(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2017
good
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by signified: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2017
We don hear.
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by OKorowanta: 9:54am On Dec 23, 2017
On ya own using ya frog voice to the best of advantages.
Let dem use their Toni Braxton voice to achieve whatever, we dey ya back.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by hulkhiharitoz(m): 9:54am On Dec 23, 2017
Why b say na only davido dey always tok say dem no day fight.. angry
Guilty conscience oshi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by MhizzAJ(f): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Okay
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by Amberon11: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Lol, old pix
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by Dione007(m): 9:55am On Dec 23, 2017
These boys be drinking statesman whisky in their private jet and Fans not even AC will be creating different battles...
publicity stunts... they just make us aware of the thrash they sing.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by captainprogress(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2017
Baddest, make wizkid go fry akara.

Fia burn dem...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by Temmy0833(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2017
Make I Gv U Hammer To Dey Beat Ur Selves..Na U Sabi

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by bastien: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2017
Una issue no concern my issue
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by dahunsy(f): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2017
Coughs****clears throat # My neigbour suddenly screamed out of his dream last nite shouting why? Why? Why?.....issue wey buhari n Lai Mohammed dey give us everyday is enough....abeg make wizkid n davido go hug transformer ........
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by Oxster(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2017
Shame to those that are following de beefs or whatever
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by Richyspice(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2017
No be person wey don chop belefu dey get issue?
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by wildchild02: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2017
We know this

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... X'mas discount is on
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by Privatejetpastor: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2017
metronaija4:

Singer Davido, has again made it clear he does not have any issue with his rumored rival Wizkid.

Speaking with Saturday beats, Davido spoke on his purported beef with Wizkid, despite being evasive at first.
Recall Davido was quoted saying he was in no fight ‘anybody’at the just concluded Future Awards. Anybody many took to mean Wikzid.

Responding to the question, Davido said, “There is nothing between Wizkid and me; I am on my own. There is nothing.”

http://www.metronaija.ng/wizkid-not-issues-davido/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Two useless and wasted drug addicts Nigerians Kill themselves for and the other idiot who accepted daddyfreezes' #TAPCHALLENGE chose not to pay his tithes. Enemy of progress who doesn't want pastors to acquire new jets. No sane human being should listen to their songs.
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by MillionDollars: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2017
The fans have issues not the stars themselves
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by BarakOkenny(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2017
No be only issue, if una like make una have akara. ko kan aiye. undecided
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2017
ok.
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by BafanaBafana: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2017
He is being professional.

For those of you who have not reached the age of asking for meat or just going to take it, the toilet is the best place to eat stolen meat.
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by Anulux(f): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2017
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME Campus star award nominated
*MOST INTELLIGENT *
**ANUOLUWAPO **DOCTOR*

Click on the link below to vote ��
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/

Thanks.God bless u
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by SonOfmercy007: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2017
whonamehelp:
lukat this fools. i blame the idiots listening to your craps.
Tell me,what's palanpalan misia Mayan
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by loomer: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2017
Nigerians always looking for beef between celebs
Re: Wizkid And I Do Not Have Issues - Davido by Converge11(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2017
whonamehelp:
lukat this fools.
i blame the idiots listening to your craps.
U can as well keep shut if u don't have any reasonable thing to say. Looser..... Oloripelebe

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vivian Lam Marks Birthday Amidst Fanfare With Abuja Students, Offer Prize Gifts / Wizkid Invited By Policemen Over N500,000 Collected From UNILAG Students / Eedris: Politicians Should Stay In Nigeria For Medical Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.