Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Beware Of Those You Sell Your Bitcoin Too - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Those You Sell Your Bitcoin Too (630 Views)

Buy & Sell Your Bitcoin, Paypal Funds, Cashapp And Other E-currency / Meet @BITCOIN_CHIEF And Stop Losing Your BITCOIN Tradings, Enjoy PROFITS / Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Those You Sell Your Bitcoin Too by prudentoby: 9:44am On Dec 23, 2017
hello my fellow nairaland reader, want to share my experience of loosing my bitcoin to nairaswitch.com who claim to be legit buyer of bitcoin in exchange for cash, please this people are scammer I sold my bitcoin to them and they did not confirm the transaction since like four days now, give them a call, picked once and never pick IP again, message them on WhatsApp and they are are not replying my chats again. I urged us to beware of this people especially nairaswitch they are bunch of liers

1 Share

Re: Beware Of Those You Sell Your Bitcoin Too by marooh: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2017
Bit coin can never Beat me
Re: Beware Of Those You Sell Your Bitcoin Too by okonja(m): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2017
You will get paid, they are probably delaying till you sell. BEsides, why trade with quack exchanger when you have the likes of LadyF and Justi4jesu? cool cool
Re: Beware Of Those You Sell Your Bitcoin Too by Pierohandsome: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2017
Why are people finding it hard to trade their btc with Luno. Luno is a reputable exchanger why wil people neglect them for a quack exchanger
Re: Beware Of Those You Sell Your Bitcoin Too by ladyF(f): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
This is painful o. How much did you sell to them?

Next time just use www.ladyfexchange.com to buy/sell bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, PM, RMB. You can ask around, we pay fast!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Those You Sell Your Bitcoin Too by obyrich(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2017
ladyF:
This is painful o. How much did you sell to them?

Next time just use www.ladyfexchange.com to buy/sell bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, PM, RMB. You can ask around, we pay fast!
At what rate do you buy?
Re: Beware Of Those You Sell Your Bitcoin Too by ladyF(f): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
obyrich:
At what rate do you buy?

Our present rates are displayed on the home page please. cheesy
Re: Beware Of Those You Sell Your Bitcoin Too by obyrich(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
ladyF:

Our present rates are displayed on the home page please. cheesy
Buy: 420. Sell : NA? That's all I saw on your site's homepage.
Re: Beware Of Those You Sell Your Bitcoin Too by ladyF(f): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
obyrich:
Buy: 420. Sell : NA? That's all I saw on your site's homepage.

Apologies, it's due to the holiday. We will resume fully by next week or upper week.

Merry Christmas... grin
Re: Beware Of Those You Sell Your Bitcoin Too by obyrich(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
ladyF:

Apologies, it's due to the holiday. We will resume fully by next week or upper week.

Merry Christmas... grin
Ok. Just that I needed to sell small chip. 100usd worth.
Re: Beware Of Those You Sell Your Bitcoin Too by MicNz(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Kai, LadyF, I don search for Nig seller tire.

I wan buy litecoin and ETH but it's not listed on your site.
Re: Beware Of Those You Sell Your Bitcoin Too by ladyF(f): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
MicNz:
Kai, LadyF, I don search for Nig seller tire.

I wan buy litecoin and ETH but it's not listed on your site.

Awwwwn...

For now, litecoin and ethereum would be available via WhatsApp and email only, we'd be rolling out the feature on the site shortly. wink

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Those You Sell Your Bitcoin Too by JazzMode: 1:40am On Dec 25, 2017
How much research about them did you do before going to transact? That could have helped.

(1) (Reply)

Inside Markets Where Teenage Girls Are Exchanged For Goats And Cows / Producers, Artistes, Djs And Models Join Whatsapp Group For Business Deal / Snake I Killed Dis Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.