Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Tissue Or Water – Which Do You Prefer To Use While In The Toilet? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tissue Or Water – Which Do You Prefer To Use While In The Toilet? (654 Views)

Stop Using Tissue Paper To Wipe Your Nyash After Poo, Always Use Water . / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tissue Or Water – Which Do You Prefer To Use While In The Toilet? by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

Merry Christmas and happy New Year in advance to all Nairalanders. This surely won’t be our last by God’s grace. That of next year is definitely gonna be better than this.

So today, I thought of asking you guys a real life question and not our everyday kind of JAMB questions.. �

I visited a friend at Lekki phase 1 today, na so this weyrey shit catch me ooo.

I asked my guy to get me something to clean my A$$, na so him go bring Toilet tissue for me to use oooo ��� I just use one kind eye look am, Ogbeni get me a Bowl of water.

Am not a fan of Tissue paper when using the toilet, I told my guy. He was confused and he finally said “Makinde, you are a bush boy“.

This is not a matter of bush boy, what works for me might not work for you…. I will never be comfortable after using a Tissue inside the Toilet.

Even back then in my Secondary school days, if I don’t see water to use and I eventually use the Tissue, am going home immediately from the Toilet.

I won’t feel comfortable after using the toilet. Will feel as if am smelling and everyone is ashamed or afraid to tell me am smelling of Poo.

What about you?

Tissue Or Water – Which Do You Prefer To Use While In The Toilet?
Kindly state your reason for choosing your choice.

Drop your comments.

Copied!!!

Re: Tissue Or Water – Which Do You Prefer To Use While In The Toilet? by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2017
I prefer water like Makinde..
Re: Tissue Or Water – Which Do You Prefer To Use While In The Toilet? by marooh: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2017
No forming.....I prefer bitter leaf grin....
Re: Tissue Or Water – Which Do You Prefer To Use While In The Toilet? by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2017
Which one is more healthy for usage ?

Waiting patiently to learn from medical experts in the house...

Re: Tissue Or Water – Which Do You Prefer To Use While In The Toilet? by maysimsimple(m): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2017
Omo na water I prefer o. My bum go dey itch me if I use that thing call tissue...
Re: Tissue Or Water – Which Do You Prefer To Use While In The Toilet? by uboma(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
It is more hygienic to use water.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Behold The Most Deadly Creature On Earth / Natural Remedy With Two Weeks Guarantee!!! / This Is Why You Should Never Drink Water Before Bed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.