Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Behold The Most Deadly Creature On Earth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Behold The Most Deadly Creature On Earth (654 Views)

Why The Current Heat Wave Is Very Deadly / Top 10 Most Deadly Diseases In The World, From Diarrhea To Stroke / How Drinking Too Much Water Can Be Deadly For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Most Deadly Creature On Earth by slurity1: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mosquito
Clocking in at just three millimeters at their smallest, the common mosquito, even tinier than the tsetse fly, ranks as the second most dangerous on our list due to the sheer amount of deaths each year attributed to the various pathogens carried by several of the more than 3,000 species around the world. Found in every region on the planet except Antarctica, the irritating insects—primarily those from the genera Aedes,
Anopheles, and Culex—are the primary vectors of diseases such as malaria, Chikungunya, encephalitis, elephantiasis, yellow fever,
dengue fever , West Nile virus, and the Zika virus , which collectively afflict an estimated 700 million and kill roughly 725,000 people each year. As the World Health Organization notes, more than half of the human population is currently at risk from mosquito-borne diseases. Given that the pests are attracted to our body temperatures and the CO2 we exhale, our best tools to prevent infection lie in the usage of
insect repellents high in active ingredients like DEET and picaridin.
Re: Behold The Most Deadly Creature On Earth by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
I have been settling their case with otapiapia since...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Most Deadly Creature On Earth by slurity1: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
the tiny deadly

Re: Behold The Most Deadly Creature On Earth by jdluv(f): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Me no they joke with mosquito net
Re: Behold The Most Deadly Creature On Earth by SwacoBlackPope: 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Where is my #Sniper riffle
Re: Behold The Most Deadly Creature On Earth by Mcsenior(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
Learn more about amazing facts about malaria, cerebral malaria, fever and free natural home made remedies for malaria on NATURAL REMEDY LAB all for free!
Re: Behold The Most Deadly Creature On Earth by slurity1: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2018
SwacoBlackPope:
Where is my #Sniper riffle
Riffle? na gun?

(1) (Reply)

Natural Remedy With Two Weeks Guarantee!!! / This Is Why You Should Never Drink Water Before Bed!! / Why You Should Drink Your Own Urine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.